Reviews for Kagome's True Heritage
me chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Please write more. Will Inuyasha show up at Hogwarts? When will Harry and the others find out about Kagome's powers?
Tigerluver13 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
This is an amazing story! Are you continuing it? It's been a while since you've updated?
furuba-suzume chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
It's a blessing? How so? Wait a sec...eh? You haven't updated since 2004? Oh, PLEASE update! Never mind the fact that it's been so long, but it'd be really cool if this story were to continue! Plus, this cliff-hanger is KILLING me! You must continue! XD
Bulldango chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
I think you should totally have Kagome put a Subduing necklace on Draco in the next chapter.

Good story so far, Kepp up the good work!
Ceilo chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
YAY! i LOVE this story! although, PLEASE tell me that kagome is paired with inuyasha! i won't stop reading if she isn't, but i really hope that she is! i want to see him get sat infront of the students!

Ceilo
Reads-way-2-much chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
update please i love it please update
magickbendingdemon chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
you havnt updated in a LONG time! please do so, this is awsome!
SimplyBit chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
I love this story...I hope you update soon!PLEASE! IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING YEARS! COME ON...PLEASE!
Orange Bolt chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
oh please update soon! i REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
Raine44354 chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
that waz really good i lik it a lot.

( )_( )

('.')

( )_( )

This is Bunny.

Copy and paste bunny onto you profic to help him gain world domination.

SUPPORT THE BUNNY!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Great story so far please continue and keep up the good work. :)
FoxyDemonDownUnder chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
wow ure story is really kewl!

i no u havent written it since like for eva so plz write more!
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
What? It's been two years and you haven't updated! T_T Well, I'd like the honour to renew your senses here. This is a great story. A very intruging story that should be updated.

Word.