Reviews for Youkai Forest
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
here; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
kikyo higurashi 101 chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
Please finish it. It's a lovely fanfic Sesshomaru has to get Rin back and just have to defeat Naraku and that other great force
Kazachi-Serin chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
why do i feel tat this is a not sesshomaru x rin? it's more like all of them? between r u going to continue?
Kazachi-Serin chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
ok...i think u forgot about Jaken? lmao... is he dead already? bahahhaahahha...
Erik Graves son of Death chapter 23 . 1/19/2015
Are your ever going to update this?
jj chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Please please please please please please please please update
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Thank god they didn't actually mate, I was really scared there for a moment. Whew.

Okay, I thought it didn't matter who they were? They said that first, and then completely contradicted themselves. And then Kagome just spilled her guts. After almost having sex with InuYasha right in front of everyone.

Kagome was told not to tell, I'm assuming it isn't an important reason otherwise there would be consequences...? There might be, but whatever.

I'm going to guess the greater threat is the Youkai Forest right? Naraku is gonna be stupid, thinking he can control it, and it's going to take his Shikon No Tama shards and get stupid OP, and then try and come after them.
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Jesus Christ! He can't mate with her now! She has an older body but only the mind of a child! It would be rape! He can't do that to her! Fuck no, he can't!
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
*whistle* okay! Not expecting them to be dog demons, but okay. Did they age Rin or something? For no reason?
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Not a bad fighting scene, seems familiar from my comic books. What happened to Rin and Shippo? And I'm curious as to what the Shikon no Tama did to Miroku, Sango, and Kagome. I'm sue it will solve the whole 'InuYasha won't age as fast as me and I'm going to die way before him' problem that Kagome has.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Oh snap, Kagura takes her chance to snatch the kiddies!
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Oh my, I hope she does snatch them up! I want to see how Sesshomaru handles it! And he keeps making references to him and her mating and it's really weirding me out because she's still a child and that's kinda pedophilia... Just a little. I know he's going to wait, but it still weirds me out.
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Rin! Why would you do... you have no idea what Miroku is really doing, do you? Miroku you ass, why would you want to see both of them? And InuYasha, why weren't you pissed that he escaped?
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Okay, Rin is really adorable in that form. Sesshomaru-sama is just like a daddy, trying to keep it together even though he finds her funny too. XD