Reviews for Post Haste
genderless-but straight chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
:D this win! does draco not have a complaint?
revolutionrose chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
V. funny!
Regina Rex chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
Purple monkey? What the bloody hell did you read that?
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
This was a GREAT story! I'd LOVE for you to continue it, but if not, write more stories just as funny please! Keep up the awesome work~ *Magical Maniac Girl*
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
I fell out of the chair laughing when I read this! **Magical Maniac Girl**
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
LOL! THis chapter was great!
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
LOL! THis sounds almost exactly like Snape! And I loved the part about the hair potions! ttyl~*~Magical Maniac Girl~*~
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
I personally agree with Sirius!lol ttyl~Magical Maniac Girl
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
This is great! I love this story! Ok...that was the second time I said that... Well, I can't wait to see the next letter so I'll make this review short. By ending it here, I , now I'm stating the obvious. I've been told I'm crazy, so maybe they're . Anyways, ttyl~Magical Maniac Girl
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
THis is so funny! I haven't read a story with letters to Jk Rowling, especially from Harry Potter! I'm off to read the rest~Magical Maniac Girl
bundles-'o-joy chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
OH! **squeals delightedly** it's me again! and i've just discovered that THIS THING HAS MORE CHAPTERS! YAY! **hugs self** AND I SHALL NOW SEND YOU A BASKET CONTAINING YOUR FAVORITE THINGS, THROUGH SPIRIT! i love it!

i am now your die-hard fan! you're excellent! i'm killing myself laughing!
bundles-'o-joy chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
aah, **wipes eyes**, frankie, i don't know you, but i wish i did!

divine, darling, divine. this is kinda like my style (i don't usually do harry potter, check out the Phantom of the Opera)...probably better, though...**favorites it**
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
LOL!

Maybe you should actually send these to her... _

Blaise was hilarious.
Zelph chapter 7 . 6/28/2004
Poor, poor Sirius...
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
This was great, Frankie. That was so Sirius. Ack, I got back from camp yesterday and had 168 emails. Awesome chapter!