Reviews for One Fluke to Rule Them All
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Holy hell. As if Sauron didn't have enough of a headache. xD
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
lols... hilarious.
LadyAnnatar chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
One question, where the bleep are the Sauron fangirls? They HAVE to be in there somewhere because if Sauron is in our world he should see his own small-but faithful-fanbase. Hehe, good job please update this I want to know what happens.

Cool idea.
Cicero Williams chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh my God...

that is

absolutely

HILARIOUS!
TobiasHawk13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I wish you'd write the second chapter already!please!

it'd be interesting watching Sauron's reaction.
Jenny and Clem and That Lot chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I love it!

It is the funniest thing since Monty Python!

My favourite line:

"It was worse than the time the Witch King dropped his ring down the sink in Minas Morgul."
Crow chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Interesting. Update soon!
JadedFire chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Please continue this story! This is the third (or is it fourth) time I've read this. And it doesn't sound over silly either. It's very well written! Well done! (applauds)
Princess of Dol Amroth chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Twistedly humourous, horrendously funny. Good job!
Frotu chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Helo! Yeah... it's fun to make fun of Sauron isn't it? I know I enjoy it. You'll probably find it good at relieving stress. Just bash him up a bit. Anyways, that was jolly. I'll be looking for the next chapter!
Darth T-Rex chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
LOL, very nice. Please update soon!
lluvia al atardecer chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
it's great, i love it. is it going to be a sauron-meg love story? That would be great too!
2muchfreetime chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
please update soon! its so nice to find a funny fanfic about Sauron... especially one that doeesn't have the vocabulary range of a four year old. I can't wait for the next installment
Meriwether Weslar chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
this is so good! keep up the good work. and also good luck on getting your family to read lotr! send me an e-mail eh?
-meriwether
He of Many Names chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
*doubles over laughing*
I have nothing to say except WRITE MORE.