Reviews for Up All Night
Rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
i kept trying not to laugh so i had to keep holding my nose so i couldn't inhale to laugh. it was really funny, i am going to start laughing anytime i even think about this story. Laughing My Head Off!
shiro yume chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
wow...i mean WOW! mom was in the room beside me and i laughed myself so crazy so thought i was insane and dumped a jug of water over my head. Loved it! keep on going!
aniala chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
*dead* Oh my god. That was... I'm never going to be able to read or watch LOTR in the same way again. Thanks :D

love lots

Aniala
lotrox chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
oh geez... that's disturbingly weird - in a good way...
ombre chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
cool. funny wierd. i'm all staccato from giggling-whoops, mummy is next to me, must keep quiet.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*laughs* Oh my, most perverted Ducky.
FireValkyrie chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
ROTFLMAO! And it doesn't help that I'm tired as hell, either!:D
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Good Lord. This is sheer genius.
hermaphrodite," said the kingly Aragorn.
LMFAO!
RivanKnight chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Gawd, that was brilliant!
hahahahaah! Simply deliciously gay!
LMAO
Psychofae chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Oh... my... Very good!
JenniGellerBing chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
"No! No! Tell one about bacon!" piped up Pippin.
LOL! That was funny. This whole thing was pretty funny too.
Lamari chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh, My! This was simply hilarious! "Oh...he sings of leather and whips and branding irons-I mean, Legolas sings of a fair elf maiden who disemboweled herself upon discovering her lover to be a hermaphrodite," said the kingly Aragorn.": this was priceless! I'm still laughing! Very good work! Hope to read from you soon!
Elfbrat18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
OMG! That was so funny! I was reading in the library at our school, and it was all I could do to keep from laughing! Unforunaely, it gave me a *very* disturbing, but funny image. All the while, excellent! Write more!
lsdfjigslgfn chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Can't... stop...laughing!
Loved it!
Theaphelia chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
"I hope he won't notice his horn is missing! Slow down, Aragorn!"
Ha ha ha!
...Hoo. You ought to write more to this, this is excellent.