Reviews for Red Rope
bob chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
FAP FAP FAP FAP. JK, this was very good. New chapter?
Secret Letter C chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
ughh...i loved it. but u dont seem to be making another chapter...plz plz plz plz plz write one. plz?
Sucker4aLoveStory chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
OMG loved it...chapter 2 on its way? i sure hope so. keep writing.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
He's got a good reason for tying her up, then.

Chelsea was here.not anymore chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
i love it. it is really good. will there be more? what will happen 2 Hermione? i wanna know, please make more, please...but a great story. love it, love it, love it. GOOD JOB!

chel-c :-)
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
mojo chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
omg plese add more!
droxy chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
interseting PWP, SS is so cruel
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Please please keep writing!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
i like it. update or something soon! and dont let christine put u off... it is written convincingly and as the saying goes, "there is a thin immeasurable line between pleasure and pain"! keep going!
christine chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Ashleen, for one minute I want you to imagine what you just wrote happening to you. Except, realistically. An ugly, sweaty, single thirty-five year old man tying you up to lick your body. Picture that happening with one of your older teachers who you trust. Picture it in the school classroom. He would be huffing and puffing, masturbating and so forth. You would not like it. I've never met(or heard of) a person who has been raped or taken disadvantage of like this and enjoyed it. It is not fun or sexy. Anyway, neither Snape nor Hermione are in character. Your fantasies might last longer if you made them more realistic and in character. This isn't a flame. I just don't want you living a lie.
Phoenix Aeterna chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This scene seems somewhat reminiscent of Jacqueline Carey's novel, "Kushiel's Chosen"
Alex chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
You have to continue this story!
coldqueen chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
How rude!
MLadySnape chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Very nice... good details... *grins* Left me wanting more.. Will there be more?