Reviews for The Best Gift I Brought Upon Myself
Gueneviere chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
UPDATE
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
This is interesting...write more soon!
LadyBlackofAzkaban chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
OKAY! IT's AWESOME! I absolutly LOVE it! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! PLease and could you maybe make the chapters longer and GET to the Romance? I wanna see some fluff/love you know wat i hem. I'm going to leave a long review.

I like this story even though our Harry is dead and we all miss him. It's funny and the charters are acting like themselves not like a LOVE CRAZED DRACO or something. Sirius should be funny and flirtaous SINCE he's young and staying with a Beautiful Hermione. PLUS exlain what shes wearing and what she looks like so everyone can get an idea. I really do LOVE your story and hope you update SOON!

-Lady Black-
Live Fast Die Never chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
o wow this is really good please write more PLEASE right okay I'm done odd but done.
isnani chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
Get on with the update! I can't wait for the romance btwn Sirius and Hermione.
Sirius - Hermione Fanlisting
/siriusmione
Pixie Dust chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
Great story! I luv it and hope for u to update VERY soon! I love Sirius/Hermione fics! I'm starting to make 1 myself / So I luv getting a few ideas, but turning them into my own. Once again gtreat story!
siriusforeva chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Very good! I like this story! When is some Siruis/Hermione gonna happen?
s.s.harry chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
he hee. i would agree with drakie on that one. update soon please or i'll get the lestranges on you!
s.s.harry chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
UPDATE SON. UPDATE SON
Kat chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Hey, well, just saying that I like it, it's something that I haven't seen before. Just a bit of constructive critisism though, you might want to explain the reactions and emotions clearer, and unspeakables arent supposed to yack about their jobs, no one's supposed to know what they do. Other than that I think it's great, keep it up! :) Kat
HG Wannabe chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
This is really cool! It's actually a new plot! I mean, the Hermione going back in time has been done SO many times! Keep writing!
Rane2920072 chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Interesting... keep going!
Sirius-Ella chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
I believe the italic,bold, and underline is

and good fic..I would love to see more
RE16 chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Hey, if you save the chapter as a webpage and upload it onto then it usually keeps the italic, underline, and bold stuff {it did for me at least}
Irish Elf chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
good story. yeah i didnt understand the thingys last chapter, but since you dont have them this chapter its all good.