Reviews for It's You
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aw...this is so sweet...i almost cried tears of joy...ok...i know that sounds wierd, but i almost did...it was so wonderfull!
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Loved it!
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
*wonders why she feels the need to brush her teeth* lol - that was lovely! So sweet and fluffy, just what I needed! Wonderful job! Cheers, Lamenting Quill
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
*tear* So swet. You're such a romantic sap! (Meant in a good way!) *sighs* If only...wait, I don't want to spoil HBP for ya, unless you've read it. Anyhoo, great story! I'm a big AWMW fan , too. (Who isn't?) :-)

Branda
Mafia chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Oh, this was just amazing. Especially with the song playing in the background. I love it!

Honestly, after reading several stories written by you I finally came to the conclusion that you're an incredible author!

After all, I've got a question: Do you think that there is a ... well.. suitable female (I don't appreciate Slash couples (mostly) and I hate HPDM-pairing) character for Harry in the books?

Well, if there is somebody: Write a little story or ficlet please.

I would like to see your point of view about Harry in a relationship (Despite the fact, that it's wide-spread I don't like Ginny-Harry-Stories too. I just think they don't make a good couple; Don't know if you share my opinion)

So, would you please do this for me?

Merry Christmas, again!

MfG Mafia
soft lite chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Very sweet. I love the AD/MM, of course, but also the Molly/Arthur, and the puzzlement of the boys about what was different about their teacher.
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
No offense or anything, but SNAPE AND MADAME HOOCH? or MOODY AND MADAME POMFREY? wow..that's all I can say...wow
Hermione Gardiner chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
cool i look 4ward to reading it
canarycreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
AH! that was so cute! *smiles widely*
It was so sweet and well written..I wish I could write fics this good!
Awesome job
*smiles*
mascaret chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Absolutely delightful. I hope you post more soon even if it isn't connected with this.
LinZE chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I love this! IT's just so cute
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
yay for cuteness! w0tah! lol, awesome story, i loved it, it was so sweet! ) great job, much love to ya!
Lady Nassah chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Beautiful! Just beautiful!
Dicere chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
A lovely thing to read on a grey and gloomy day.
It's great to see you back (especially when you bring such nice things back with you!) Keep it coming!
Jestana chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Daw! That was so beautiful and sweet! I especially loved the reference to the AM/PP. *grin* Bravo!