Reviews for The Last Sanguimagus
woodyt chapter 20 . 3/13
Just realised this story seems to have been abandoned so I am giving up on it even though I loved it so far but I get so frustrated with great stories that are never finished, I will however follow it in the hope that you will get round to it again
esmeralda023 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love your story so much, please update...
Heksie chapter 78 . 11/26/2010
what a cliff hanger. nice fic, just to little of harry's group in it.
gracesnape chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Is this story abandoned?
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 78 . 8/2/2009
AWESOME STORY! I absolutely love this story xD The last part of this chapter was pretty friggen creepy though xD Pure awesomeness and I bow to you. Please update it again as soon as you can! So many chapters and they never got boring xD (I hate when that happens *sigh*)
Zenayin chapter 75 . 11/27/2008
It saddens me to see another great story abandoned... Perhaps we can hope to hear from you again, one day :).
The Infamous Wootermelon chapter 78 . 7/18/2008
I am so mad at you. I read through the entire thing in one sitting, and it's incomplete. You haven't updated in a long while, either. Please do so soon. I adore this.
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
good story!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
nice
Claro3 chapter 78 . 4/4/2007
I really, really should have submitted a review, or a whole bunch of them, long before now... but I suppose typing "OMG OMG OMG I love love LOVE this story more please now" 78 times might have gotten a bit... Old.

But I do love this story. I think its got to be the best dramatic HPfic on And it just keeps getting better.

Chapters 77 and 78 are the best yet.

I also have to say that, even though he's an ass, I do like Silas. He's just so well written!

I'm really imeasurably impressed by the fact that you can keep Severus in character and make him sympathetic. That's... If I hadn't read this, I would have said it was impossible.
Kel chapter 78 . 3/23/2007
I'm so happy you updated! I love this story!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 78 . 3/19/2007
Very good story - well written, enchanting, thrilling, mesmerizing, ... addictive, ... keep writing!
Alice046 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Ohh I love it! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
AlanaRose12 chapter 78 . 3/11/2007
Another great chapter, as usual. I like that Theodore wanted Sarach to help him, even if that meant going against his father's wishes. Hopefully, that means that there is a little bit of good left in him. Good ending!

Update soon! :)