Reviews for The Possession
As I read this, I hear the song "glory and gore" by lorde... I enjoyed reading this greatly :)
ulquiorrii chapter 25 . 1/25
GREETINGS FROM 2014! CAN I JUST BOMBARD YOU WITH AN ALL-CAPS REVIEW TO CONVEY ALL THESE FEELS I CAN'T CONTAIN IN MY HEART?
Lol, sorry, I wouldn't do that. First of all, thank you for having written this. It seriously is one of the-if not the-best Seto Kaiba, no, Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics out there. I swear. And to think that this was just something I randomly clicked on while browsing through old stories (think page 350, or something). This wasn't a coincidence I KNOW SO. I woke up at 3 am the other day bored with my life with the world around me asleep and...you know that feeling...of finding something so precious at 3 in the morning?
Anyway, I have a feeling you may not be able to read this anymore, but even so, I still want to express my gratitude. The way you wrote this was just absolutely amazing. It took me back to when I first started reading fanfics around 2006 (and it was about Seto Kaiba, too!). I missed this kind of stories. The really well-written, multi-chapter ones. And back when I still had time (you know, being a kid). Not like now when all I really bothered reading are one-shots because, hell, I'm already in college and I don't have that much time and interest anymore. The beginning was so concise and already interesting that it caught my attention instantly. From the very beginning, I knew I would have to read this to its end. And I wasn't disappointed. And it made me like Seto Kaiba so much more than ever before!
I'm really sorry for this kinda long review and my sudden, lame trip down memory lane. It's just that it's closing to midnight and I'm all alone in my dark room and I just couldn't help being...talkative...online.
Again, I thank you. I'm so sorry for wasting your time if ever you were anticipating a kinda constructive review ha-ha-ha. Oh, and I'm checking out the sequel now! I BET IT LITERALLY IS THE OBSESSION.
And OH MY GOD THIS WAS WRITTEN 10 YEARS AGO! WE ARE OLD
Neko-Tenchi chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
FUCKING TURD SETO KAIBA, LET ARI GO!

FREE ARI, FREE ARI, FREE ARI, FREE WILLY...uh...no, sorry... wrong trapped person, eh hem...FREE ARI, FREE ARI FREE ARI!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
what the f
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
haha! silly supersticious followers..
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
I'm sure I posted a review years ago when I first read this but I just had to again. I just have to say I absolutely love how you wrote this. I just can't get over how well you developed the characters and what I love the most is how you've kept Seto in character. This will always be one of my favorite SetoxOC. No matter how many times I read this story line over and over I never tire of it. Thank you so much for writing such a well written story. Great job. )
Lilioom chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
I read your other story with Neji/oc and liked it very much so I decided to give this a shot, even though I stopped watching YGO after the first season. I don't normally read stories with OC's in them but your summaries are are attracted me in the first place, so I gave them a try and am glad I did.

I noticed many similarities between both of your OC's so while reading this I was able to predict what Ari would do half the time! Very happy to see a familiar face. Loved the way you Seto, he was perfect and delicious when possessive! Great plot (Even if some of it was lost on me because I haven't seen YGO since it first aired on TV years ago, but it was easy to not get too lost). Will keep a look out for future stories from you.

Yoooooou, ooohhhh yooooou have taleeeeent -sings out of tune- Oh oh, talent that you have! Perhaps more SasuHina storiescanbeseeninyourfutureyeahbaby yeeeeeeeah!
Gray-Mochi chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Ari is a very interesting character and I admire her defiant personality. This fic was touching, exciting, and overall extraordinary. Mokuba was extremely adorable and funny throughout the fic. I also think you captured Kaiba's personality well. :D I'm looking forward to starting the sequel! I know I'm going to enjoy it!
aoisenshi chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Beautiful! Such an amazing story! I truly loved this! Thank you for creating something so beautiful. TwT
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 25 . 5/19/2013
Cute! T.T
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
The ending was well written. D:
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
Yey! More about their past!
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Well, she's still in shock, Kaiba! She's not over yet!
Go girl!
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I want the penguin! XD
nice post!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
The brothers aren't really that different. (And that goes both ways.)