Reviews for A Level of Clarity
penny4him chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Another great chapter; can't wait for you to post the next one. You have a way of conveying the thoughts and emotions of the characters very naturally, and the description is excellent but not over the top. Write more :)
penny4him chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I loved this chapter; it was full of great descriptions and you do such an excellent job of writing Drizzt! There were 12 or 13 lines that I thought were particularily good for literary effect, so obviously I won't mention them all, just one: "His scimitars created an impenetrable barrier of steel around him, ringing with the song of battle, each new strike creating a unique note. The sound of his enemies and their weapons hitting the ground became a sort of savage drum beat, setting the pace of his dance." You are a very talented writer. :)
penny4him chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
I'm really liking this story so far. I thought this was a good line: "...his tone hinting that he was through with the conversation." This is very well written and intriguing.
LadyJanelly chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
Like it so far. the use of language is very like RAS. interested to see where it goes.
Icingdeath chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Argh, won't let me reveiw chapter 4 for some odd reason. Oh well, I loved it! Obviously from the fan fiction I wrote you can tell I love reading about the hunter. You portray him very well. Can't wait for chapter 5!
Moggetchan chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Whoa! *does double take* *peers closely at writing on screen* Wowzers. That's GOOD STUFF. Hm, related to RAS, are you? Betcha are. Anyway, (as I'm sure you can tell) I think highly of your writing. The only thing I would like better was if your chapters were a bit longer. But hey! I've read books with chapters a paragraph long, so don't think you have to go kill yourself writing longer chapters.
Icingdeath chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
Nice couple chapters! You caught my interest. I've been looking for some post Lone Drow stuff to read.