Reviews for Girl Problems
Omnicat chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Nah, it's not that bad. This was cute! .
mass-produced chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
CUTE. I've never noticed that Heero and Syaoran were so alike, It so Kwaii.

jbramx2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
OH wow! That is absolutely precious! *MAJOR APPLAUSE* DAMN,I had always thought that Heero and Lee were very much alike, but I had totally forgotten about the super protective big brother thing. That is so creepy... Okay! It's official Li's Heero's clone! I know it! Hmmm, maybe I should write a story about that...*evil laugh* Great story! You should definately do one with Zech's and Tori now. This kicked butt! SWeeeeeeet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
yea their way OOC!
Hokuikai chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
That was really nice. And ur right Lee and Heero look very much alike. BUT! Heero's eyes are brown. if u look in the movie endless waltz and in the show he has brown eyes.

Just letting u know. By the way ur fic was AWESOME!

Can u like please take ur time and read and review my fics. any of them? Please with coconuts on top?
C.Queen chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Me again. Came up with a great idea while you were away. What if you write meetings between Relena and Sakura and Tori and Zechs? Hope hear from ya soon. Ciao.
C Queen chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Jenn, very interesting start. You need to write Relena's reaction though. Can't wait to see the sequel. Talk to you later. A
Li Sakura chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
KAWAII! MY FAVE BISHOUNEN! SUGOI! This was sooooooooooo cute!
Kid Death chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
WOAH! That was wierd. Now that I think 'bout it, Li and Heero have so much in common. The was cool.
nicole chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
thats was so cute. I thought its was good
Duo's Gurl chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Not bad...not bad at all! -
Dehog chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Heh, that was good, kinda' funny too. Good fic, B!
Teardrop chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
I like!
Abby chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
I know very close to nothing about Card Captor Sakura, but I think this is really cool because I once saw Li Syaoran referred to as "too much like Heero for his own damn good."
Grey-X chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
I know zip about GW, but still, I liked the CCS aspect of it. It does sound like Syaoran has a lot in common with Heero.