Reviews for Antimatter
fascimility chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Too late by years, but this is simply amazing. I must admit, I never thought of this before. So little words, yet so powerful.

This would be my favourite line: Each vague evasion answers forthrightly, but no one reads the right books.

There's something amazingly eloquent and beautiful about your writing- it makes me so very happy. Thank you for posting!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Awsome.. Nice...So on my favs..
solaas chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
In a word: Yep! _
authorialintent chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Is it wrong of me to use your fic to explain the Hakkai/Nii theory (of which I've long been a subscriber) to those unfamiliar with it?

Ah, as always, love your drabbles. Economical and powerful.
Sariyuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oh my god... this is awesome. I'm kinda speechless. Awesome awesome piece of writing. I love it.
Veszelyite chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Not what I'd expected, from the summary-although the title definitely should have been a clue. Short and...dramatic. "Each vague evasion answers forthrightly, but no one reads the right books." is a wonderful line. Nicely done. _
addictedtomarbles chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
O I like this and I don't know why.
Karcy chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
You're not the first to have pondered on that theory, it's been going around for quite a while. Fic review: more direct than your other works. Likable, though not quite the same Umph.
ChaosDaughter chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
The pledge of undying love was made, I won't repeat myself. Will try not to, anyway. But I can't walk away without a word or two, now can I? For your drabbles are.. sharp, even painfully sharp, making a slice of living tissue. Hm, sometimes I find myself quoting that wordplay in my head. Not with every thought would I agree, but what a beautiful container you make for them!)