Reviews for Together Forever
Masquerade chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
Fluffy is good. Dark is good. I'm typically happy as long as it's BB/Raven (not that that is what your next fic will be, nor am I saying you HAVE to write what I like...). This was a sweet chapter, and I am looking forward to more. :) Any idea what your next fic will be about?
Schimelos chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
This is such a cute story. I love it. Please continue.
Raven A. Star chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
Fantastically fluffy! Say that 20x as fast as you can. _ That was very good, please update soon!
Mystic-fox chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
*bawls happily anime style* *grabs life raft* *hits head on ceiling* *drowns*
Sakura Cherry Blossom1 chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
I love it! This is an awsome story. I was almost crying (in a good way ;)) I always wondered how they would get together. eep up the good work.
Schimelos chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
Please keep writing. This is wonderful.
Schimelos chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
Very nice. I love it.
Darkfire chapter 6 . 4/1/2004
I love this story! Update soon!
BBRAE 4EVAH!
Riverterra chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
not bad not bad at all update soon
SandHealer chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
*Really high-pitched squeal* E! KAWAII! And coming from me, it has to be good for that reaction. Keep writing!
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
YAY! they're together! hee, I hope the last few chapters are about the wedding and stuff, or about after they got married...maybe they'll have a child or something . if they did, it'd be so adorable, hee! but, thats gonna be in one of my stories, hee, so if u don't write about it, it's ok because I already am update soon!
Colie
BB N RAE FOREVER!
Masquerade chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
*sighs* That was SO sweet. :) It really made this miserable day better. Please update soon.
Masquerade chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
Very nice. Off to read more. :)
Raven A. Star chapter 6 . 3/29/2004