Reviews for The End of the Road Special: The Highwayman
raven chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
omg that was so sad i swear i did cry which is weird since i never cry when i read sad stuff i loved this it was good written keep it up
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
*sniff* you just made me go through 6 boxes of tissures (with lotion. Sensitive nose: ) That was so beautiful. You should make another only with mayby Kyle and everyone's fav Mew girl!
Wind chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Never heard the poem before, so it didn't have that big effect on me. (Plus, since Reaper is my fav, I was on his side...). But it was sweet and sad. Didn't cry, though. But I've only cried once while reading fanfic, so don't feel bad. You did very good job. It was touching, and somehow, very meaningful... All that blood... BTW, are you going to put some Angel&Emery romance in the End of the Road? I'm just a hopeless romantic and I think those two do make a cutie couple! Aw. Anywayz, very good story, lotsa emotions.
Wild the Blue Mew chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
...That was different...I usually don't read that sort o' stuff...only Redwall and HP and sometimes Animorphs (I KNOW I'll be reading the concluding story, of course!). But that was a romance I sorta enjoyed. *Shrugs*

Maybe I should shut up before I say anything stupid...oh, wait, too late for that... X_X
I love James chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Ahh! How sad! Yes I was crying, alot. And this was you're First attempt at a romance-tragedy story? It was really good! This would have been really good for someone's 50th try at this kind of story. Wow! It was also very beautifully written. At the begining I was all, Aw how sweet and at the end I was in tears. and My character gets the cute guy? ;) Thanks I'm honored. hehehe...

I was thinking Varia would be with Kyle at least that would be pretty cute. I still remember what she thought when she first saw him..hehe..
minkey55 chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Wicked cool

This is so sad i was crying too

keep on wrighting
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
This was fantastic! That has been one of my all-time favorite poems since I was a child (and believe me, that's been a while). I'm sorry I haven't read the rest of the story, but when I saw that you had used "The Highwayman", I had to read it. I'll try to get to the rest of it now, as soon as I get a chance. Anyway, you did a beautiful job with this. I'm really impressed!
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I like Loreena McKennitt too, though I've only heard the Mummers Dance. I've been watching Haunted History on the History channel, so this was kinda spookey as it could very well be an episode from that show! Nicely written. Will Raven and Wild be making an appearance in TEotR? Of no importance but, BTW everytime I see the title of this fic series, I think of Boyz II Men's song. Great work!
Darkelf chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
AAAAwwwww! That's... sad! ::looks around the room to make sure no one is looking:: No, I did't cry, but... I definately felt kinda.. kinda calm and subdued, you know? The way you feel when you read or see something really deep that has a lot of meaning to you?

Also... what do you mean hunk? Angel? Really? lol! That cheered me up a bit... yeah I noticed a lot of people (especailly those who have female characters, lol!) though he was neat...

Oh m'god, I just realized I'm shaking like a leaf! Why am I shaking? Maybe that's what happens when I read realy sad stuff... or maybe it's adrenaline? Aggghhh!

By the way, I like Lorina McKennitt... especially her song the Mummers Dance.