Reviews for For Just One Moment
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
uknown chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
shez gonna die-sob-
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hey-I love your Kagura Sesshomaru stories. My RPG desperately needs a Sesshomaru-it takes place after Chapter 374 where Kagura dies in the manga but we changed it so she doesn't die...are you interested?
mimizmd chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Ok...I am confused...are you doing the anime, or the menga? In the menga Sesshoumaru watches her die, and he gets a new power from his tensiega. It was because tensiega relized that Sesshoumaru really had feelings for Kagura; thus, it gave him a new power. It was after he crushed the other sword for mocking Kagura's death, and goshinki appears somehow. Sesshoumaru uses tensiega and slices the sky, which later becomes a black hole, and sucks in goshinki. I read this from a anime becket magazine, so please do not get me wrong.
Tiqua chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Year old fic...wow.

Very good, very sad...maybe that's why I loved it.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Sweet and scary. Very nice end. I like how it was cut off there.
Rabid Nozomi chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Aw...that was kawaii... ; -Aki
Seaouryou chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Aw, it's cute.
Kaze no Kagura chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
That was really cute. I love that pairing, but I love Kouga/Kagura even more. I've only read one fic with that pairing so far though.
I'd keep reading this if you continued it. I don't really know if it needs to be continued though. I'll keep an eye out in case you decide to. Ja ne.
Rissi-Sama chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Excellent! I enjoy Kagg/Sess fics! That was a very good job!
goldenmoonlight13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Very true. And you are right, this pair is most likely to become a canon pairing. (Thanks, Takahashi-sama!)