Reviews for Without Armor
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
It's not like those type of stories that tell you what's happening. It's one of the good ones that show where the story leads to. I think that's what everyone is really looking for! Nice work! :)
V chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
You made Claire into a bitch for no reason at all. Very out-of-character. Not a very good story at all.

And your "Sexual Tension: Claire and Leon"... is dumb. Hardly any of those fanfics are Leon/Claire stories. Bu then again what the fuck would you know of Leon/Claire stories... you never wrote any.
Rizu-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I love it so far! Please continue!
evilredmenace chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Since doesn't allow author's notes anymore, this is sort of my response to commentary as well as kind of update where this is going. I wrote this story in the summer of 2001, and posted it somewhere in sept. of that year. It's very angsty, and I wanted to somehow convey a little more reflective take on Claire... where she is allowed to feel vulnerable and distracted. I think after having an experience in raccoon city sort of dismisses alot of one's previous notions on reality. And I think that's why Claire has been seen as "out of character" or a little too self-indulgent. She certainly seemed relatively carefree in the game. But I think that was part of the persona she chose to imbibe for that particular period... a sort of mask, as it were, especially when dealing Sherry.
Initially, I meant to re-edit and otherwise bring about a huge overall of this piece. The dialogue is sketchy in parts, and it really doesn't flow well. But I now look at this as a piece of my experience... I wrote it when I was 19, and consequently see it as a part of writing development. So, I've left it intact but now in chapter form. Currently, I've been tossing around the idea of continuing a series of pieces on these characters...and to finally get ahold of a beta reader. Any takers, suggestions, what have you, is of course, welcome.
Lin chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Love the story! keep it up!
holy-knight1 chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Hey ! Good fiction. I'm looking forward for the update :)
tek chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
And Leon the savior...I love this fic, it's addicting. Update soon!
Karaoke Risa chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Wow... I really love the way you write. Very, very intelligently. Please continue!
Bad guy chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Claire and Leon are really out of character. This is really NOT a good story at all.
notanotherfanficauthor chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is certainly well written, if a little verbose, but Claire is completely, jaw-droppingly out of character.
My advice is that you are an excellent writer but you shouldn't attempt first person perspectives because it doesn't work, and that is a shame because this is really gorgeously written.
You can still show what Redfield is feeling without writing it in first person, if that is what you're worried about, but there is something very false and verbose about her account that doesn't ring true at all, but which would work perfectly in third person.
Aside from that this was really very good indeed.
tek chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
Well, things seem to get a little more intense there. I like this story, it's something that hasn't really been done before. Update soon!
Shakahnna chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
You have a very nice use of wording here. Not obvious choices to name various things but most certainly ones that stand out. Nice descriptions and your use of first person perspective is concise, different and very refreshing. Shame tis so short but hey good luck with up dating
Lin chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
great work! hope youll continue it.
Moo Chapman chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I really enjoied this I hope you write more.
Pandora Moo
lioness78 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
wow, that was excellent keep writing please