Reviews for Chess
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Good story about chess.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You write B.J. incredibly well, even in such a small piece as this his personality really seems to shine through. Well done. It's left me wondering about Potter (whom you also wrote impeccably).
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
i love you mash is the best thing ever
Kerri chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
interesting, something is rotten in the state of denmark grin.
Elvenesse chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I really like the opening of this piece, the description of the battle, then moving into the game of chess.
A small nitpick: 'the fallen lie cluttered around', it should probably be 'lay' instead of 'lie' as the rest is in past tense, but I could be wrong.
Thanks for reviewing my poem.
JMA chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I clicked on because my latest chapter had something to do with chess. I'm glad I read the story. It was a beautiful little character piece. A nice little excerpt in time.
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Oh, well done, extremely well done. I really like your approach to this. Having immediatly forgotten the title after clicking into your story, I was pleasently surprised by the swift change from a battle scene to a chess game. It was smoothly done, and I really like it.
Your characterization is phenomenal. Potter is in rare form, you captured Charles in so few words so well, but I do believe BJ was right near (if not) flawless. Amazing, your talent, really.
I really enjoyed this, and I cannot stress that enough. A wonderful job. The final two lines, between Hawkeye and BJ are just great, I really like them.
Keep up the amazing work.
XxSparkyxX chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Aww. Godd job. Wonderfully written!
Sparki