Reviews for Warrior
this is a review
Teldra chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
This is sweet :)
Jadwiga chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Lovely story - especially the ending, it had me in tears. The attention to detail and the closeness to the book was excellent. I am glad Elrohir is happy once more.
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
That was so neat how you have Maethor talk to them all on the ship to Valinor! It was really really good. Are you going to write a sequel? I'm going to add this to my Favorite Stories list. : )
Linfindel chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This is a very good story. Touching and well written. The end was certainly a surprise! You did a great job on this.
Soledad chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I loved this story already when I first read it on the Lindir list. On second read, it's still sweet and wonderful.
Stardust60 chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Well-done story with a nice touching twist at the end. Sweet love story with Erestor and Lindir. I was stunned and surprised when Elrond said Maethor was a doll. Two unexpected surprises, one in the middle and at the end.
I'm puzzled about the aging part in chapter one where Maethor loses his abilities. Perhaps that was little Elrohir's perception? I thought Elves don't physically break down like humans as they age.
I almost missed reading this story. Sometimes FFnet can be finicky about listing stories. I had to look up your profile.
The Scribe's Apprentice chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Great, great story. The relationship between Lindir and Erestor was sweet and I especially loved your subtle touch with the ending.
BButtercup chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Another great story. The ending was perfect!