Reviews for Uncontrolled Passions
JP Lake chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
yeah, stuff's gonna hit the wall big time! nice chapter!
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
This story shows Keitaro and Motoko in a different light than in a few other stories. Kanako is also described in more depth.

It's been 7 years. Just announce the story complete over upload the final chapter. JUST DO IT ALREADY.
Vincent Argeneau chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
When you gonna update this? It's been almost 6 years!
Poisontomb chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
i really cant find chapter 5 to your story and i would love to read it. i just started to read your story and i havent stopped yet so if you could send me a link or something or a title i dont know. anyway, great work with your story, i really like it. it shows a new side to motoko and keitaro, im just glad that hes getting over naru in a way. i was never a huge fan of how the manga ended.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Holy fuck, he's toasted. . .but that it hot. :)
Random chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
WOW! Went to the cite for the hell of it and I can honestly say you have to hell of a perverted imagionation... MAY THE PERVERTED GODS OF THE UNIVERSE SMILE OPON YOU! Thank them that Kakashi and Jiraiya can't read it, otherwise they would die of blood loss.
MaceEcam chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Update soon please.
Dark omega z chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
...*slams head* DAMNIT KEITARO! had the chance of a life time and he ran...*sigh* hope you can get your computer and date back to date again...damnit keitaro you moron ;-;.
Heroes-of-Love chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Not bad and I hope that it goes the way that Kanako hopes for, in which if she wants Keitaro she will have to share him with Motoko
Blacksharingan chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Please right another chapter because this is one of the the best stories i've read.I love it that motoko is so diffrent write another chapter.
Rinas chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Amazing story! Such a shame that it has (apparently) been abandoned at the very end. (
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
man if i where ketaro i dont know what ill do, interesting twist there, what will he do, will he finaly come round, or do something stupid, or go to another girl, opens up multipule possibilities, loving it so far, keep up the good work, wanting more soon,just wonder how the story would have turned out if he accepted that offer, well i am definatly wanting more
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Found it! XD. Both evil and brilliant at the same time. Right in the middle of the scene you go back to Hinata-Sou lol. It was a great chapter. Well written and composed and such. I very much enjoyed reading that chapter as well as all the others in your fic. If you dont update soon, I shall be forced to poke you until you do XD. update soon pls.

~Akai
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
You evil manipulative author! Curse you and your cliffies! The fic has been brilliant so far and I would very much like to see it continued. Tho im not too happy with you having him do Kanako, it was well done and quite something I believe she would do. Please update soon.

~Akai
sakako chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Finally got to review - I too have recently returned to the underworld of and realised that I only had up to this chapter saved on my computer - but like me you have not updated in a while; I'm looking forward to the thrilling next chapters/conclusion!

This story was probably the original fic that got me into Love Hina anyway, so be proud of a good job, LHD-sama!