Reviews for Once Upon a Time
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
God, James made my day with this one! XP Making Little Red Riding Hood sexy and wanting her to run around naked...kind of a bad thing Remus made him stop from telling the full story his way. Cause it would have given me more laughs! Lol, awesome!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I like this story

even when I love Sirius/Remus and James/Lily this pairing always seems so sweet for me I dont know they have this vibe
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
oh, mygod... this was frikken hilarious! i loved it, why is James such a difficult person? aw, who knows..
xAnonx chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
OMLZ. This is amazing, great job!
The Untimely Demise of Kitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was so awesome! Super clever, in character, and way funny. I especially love Maid Marion becoming the naked sex slave of the seven dwarfettes.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
:) It made me giggle and not bother trying to smother it. And trust me, when your laugh sounds like a guinea pig is either being skinned alive or having an orgasm, you try to keep it in if you can.
critic chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Usually I don't go for Remua/James but this was cute.
handsareforshaking chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
this is definately one of those fics i read whenever ive had on off day, because, really, that was great. and hysterical. and kind of sweet in a totally weird way. loved it.
Serpentseeker chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This fic is hilarious. I just absolutely love it and I'm going to read it over and over.
PerfectlySirius chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
XD! Omg, best. fic. ever! *laughs* This made me so happy, you have no idea. I laughed at every line.

I'm adding this to my favourites now. Keep ficcing. your great!
PadfootGal chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
lol hilarious! *laughs then scowls* its true you know. why does the poor wolf always have to be the bad guy? poor wolfy. in ALL fairy tales. *thinks* well, maybe not in shrek...
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Absolutly adored it. Completly in character, and lovely...of course, I was a bit dissapointed by you only giving a small tease of slash (is a full blown slash girl), but I loved the pairing all the same.

Definatly laughed hysterically, very great!
Reaka chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This story is so going in my favorites!
SnarlingDemons chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
lol. This is EXACTLY the story I was looking for!Hillarious!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
LOL

I should write more, but I'm kinda in a hurry...