Reviews for Tabula Rasa
i luuurrvvedraco chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
i fangirled and danced like a hyper lil kid at this and almost drarry story :D
keep writing :))
iluuurrvveedraco chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
good god! this is fucking amazing...i love this fic, its so in character ...BIIIIIIIIIIIG HUG FOR SUCH ADORABLE AWESOMENESS :)))
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Absolutely wicked story...and I must admit that Harry & Draco do make a extremely attractive couple don't they...(sigh).

I must admit that there were times during the story that I did seriously wonder if young Harry, was actually only pretending that he'd lost his memories...so that he could have a play-for Draco. But then I realised that Harry

wouldn't have been able to fool either Severus, Poppy or Albus that he had lost his memories when he hadn't!

I really did think that despite Hermione taking the matter in hand by "kissing" Ron to awake him from his daze...that

she'd have been better off with a different partner than him. Also if some of the death eaters have already been wound up then does this mean that the war is over & that Voldemort is dead?
Kialandi chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Uhm. I didn't like the end. It was kind of unexpected. I actually expected a fight or something. And the 'I love you' thing was too corny. But, I DID like this fic because it was short. 15 chapters would have been too much.
Kialandi chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
*grins evilly

Hahaha, I would be SO embarrased if Dumbledore found me kissing my previous arch-nemesis...
Kialandi chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
JAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAA OH YES, IT WAS GODDAMN GOOD.. the thing is.. surely harry doesn't even know what an erection is, and it's kind of... it makes me wonder.. how the fuck... i mean, u know what i mean, it's just that i'm lazy and i don't wanna explain
Kialandi chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
jajajaajaj Draco darling perhaps you should teach Potter some lessons about sex... since he's so confused :)
anon chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
A good fic and a very good story plot.
Msobk chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
I like it, surprisingly.
Katielorraine chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
i love this story! and i love how you added in when they told every one! those are my fav parts!
tophats-R-us chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Wow! I really loved the story! As fluffy and cute as it was arousing. Bravo! ( Or brava...I'll check up on your gender later...)
GoddessMoonLady chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
*whistles* This was bloody brilliant! I absolutely loved it! Even if I did have to switch over to AFF to get the gritty stuff. *pouts* Stupid and it's dum restrictions... *shakes head* I loved it! I can honestly say it's like no memory loss fic I have ever read. *nods* Great story! Ta!
pogoyoyo chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
i LURVE this!
cd chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
is Goile supposed to be Goyle
PaDfOoT Da GrEaT chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
Heyaz!

I liked this fic...it was very sweet, and quite funny in places. It's not my fave fic, but there's potential there, so I'm gonna see what other stuff you've written. Hopefully there's more where this came from. Anyway, good work.

-Deeps