Reviews for Choices
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Awwww

Please update!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Please please pleeeaaase update soon! This is a great fanfic and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Meriadeth chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
Wow this is one hell of a story. And I guess that after 3 yrs your not going to update it. So just wanted to tell you that this is a great story.
A-non-ynm-us chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
It's Virgil (like the poet) Swann, not Victor.
michebabyblue chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
hey really hope you continue this story as it is really awesome.
Vuurvlieg chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Another chapter? Pretty please? I feel bad for Lex.
Majestik Moose chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
O_O

Will you ever continue?
B chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
Please update Choices, I want to read more
Sarah1281 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
I love this story so far and I don't think I've ever seen a post-Shattered fic where they think of turning to Virgil Swann who - if they could get there - might actually be a huge help. My absolute favorite line so far is this:

“My real name is Clark Kent" because usually during confession scenes, Clark is always like "My real name is Kal-El; the Kents found me..." like the fact he was originally called soemething else makes the name he's being going by for fifteen or so years a lie or something. He got adopted, his name was changed, that doesn't make it a false name.
Cantar chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
Come on, tell me what happens?
Cantar chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
So what happens next?
Varya chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
I simply love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
I just found this story from another of my favorite authors favorites list, and I have to say that all in all it is amazing!

I love the way you went AU and yet incorperated much of canon episodes in at the same time. That takes talent.

Most of your characterizations were wonderful. I wish Lex could have stayed good on the show, but it would have gone against the mythos. Pete and Jonathan were so spot-on it could have come from an actual episode.

My only characterization complaints, and these may be more personal than legitiment, were involving Martha, Lana, and Chloe.

You were very close with Martha except I think she would be emotionally stronger, and not be crying quite as much as you have her crying.

Lana is a bit too sweet, innocent, and little miss perfect, but I think she would also be emotionally stronger. Her break down was a bit much.

You seem to be villianizing Chloe, but not in a she's evil bashing kind of way, but by ommiting a few things from canon, like exposing her reasons for working with Lionel, and the fact that she never gave Lionel anything on Clark that he didn't already have. And if Lex had shot Chloe down like that she would have been instantly suspicious of him. Remember, Chloe is the investigative reporter. I think she would have been hot on Lionel's trail from the start.

Now to admit my bias: I do not like Lana Lang. I tried to like her in the first two seasons, but I just can't stand the way the writers portray her. They tried to make her into the innocent, little-miss-perfect, girl next door, but she came off as needy, whiny, and vindictive. She is never called out on, or is responsible for her actions. The other characters (mostly Clark) constantly make excuses for her. This is called enabling.

And this makes the other characters (especially Clark) look stupid and pathetic. Clark in canon seems more obsessed with Lana than in love with her, and his obsession is highly irritating.

Now to be fair I have read a few fan fics where I actually liked Lana. I think it is because they make her the way the Smallville writers should have made her; A flawed person who has to answer for her mistakes, and yet has a good heart and good intentions. If she were like this in canon (and without the Clark obsession) I would probably like her as much as I like Chloe. I can even tolerate Clana if it is more realistic and Clark isn't blind, deaf, and dumb, to her faults. Ok, enough of my rant (sorry) and on to my final word for this review.

I loved you bringing Dr Garner in to provoke Clark's early memories, and I love that Clark finally got away. I also love that Clark doesn't know yet that Lex was trying to help him

I have a question about Morgan Edge. Is he still alive as you seem to indicate, and if he is, how did he survive Lex shooting him?
Quillian chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
HOLY KRYPTONITE, this is one great fic. :) Please update soon!
Tanathar chapter 14 . 4/23/2007
Hey, I really enjoy this story. I have always wished Clark had shared his secret with Lex and it had brought them together instead of pulling them apart.

I love the way you have made your own story while incorporating episodes of the series, like the drag racing.

Great story...looking forward to the next chapter.