Reviews for To love a slave
netgrrrl chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Oh-I love stories with really strong female characters who can think for themselves! Great stuff! You've *got* to update soon, right? -
Svecounia chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Hallo! I like the story; it's interesting because I've only read fics where the Ningenkai was taken over. I gotta ask though, how exactly did the human race over come the demon race and turn them into slaves. I mean, it'd be pretty hard to take control over every demon in Makai( demons are hard to fight just being human as it is) So if you could explain it to me or have it mentioned in later chapters, I'd be grateful. Thankies! .
FloppyWandedDementorBoggerer chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
AHH! I love it! please update soon! (dancing impatiently) come on! hurry, I'm dyin' over here!
Hannah Shikari chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
it's a really great chapter... The first one isn't very clear though, but I like it when Hiei actually shows some manners... I can't stop laughing... great story though... I'm waiting for the next chapter...
un signed chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I love it! update!
LoudMouth0920 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
wow! please write more!
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
a deffinet fav. post asap plez plez plez plez plez- or i will cry T-T
goldie foxy chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Hey there Silver Excel Fox, Love your story and youko's personality! He seems so sweet but full of pain and then deep down inside he seems the same old Youko! Hiei didn't change much but who whould expect him to, I mean it's Hiei for crying out loud! -_-* Anyways pretty please contnue! -
piccolojr212002 chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
i like it please keep going.
Nekeana chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
It's rreally good! I mean it so please don't stop and update it soon!
Wolfy chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
WONDERFUL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
reenas-as chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
Um... did Reila's name change to Akasha and back to Reila somwhere in the middle? I think it did. At that part about the costume party... If you didn't mean for that to happen yoiu might want to change it, if you did (like, first name last or something) you might want to explain it better. Otherwise wonderful chapter. I really love this story. And the Hiei thing is great _ Update soon!
Vega Moon Star chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
I love where this is going
cowgirl112490 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hurry up and up date your driving me crazy. it is the best story in a long time and you dont up date so please stop destroying me and up date i feel like pulling my hair out i want to read it so bad. PLEASE!
jenn chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
hey i like it you should just update sooner and faster