Reviews for Not in Love: The Last Shinigami
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
It's a bit overdescriptive, love the story though. .
Jenniyah chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Hum...this is interesting...

i don't quite get it though... but it's a good story none the less ;)
Hopebringer Jem chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
Er. your home page link isn't working...*Sweatdrops* gomen... I just thought i'd go ahead and mention that. But... You FINALLY updated this story! arigatou!

I really am looking forward to the next chapter, besides the little Iru-kun is adorable I tell you. Hopefully you'll explain about the "deaths" a little more later?

Also, the last part was good. Sorry to hear 'bout the disk and all that mayhem (it has happened to me a WHOLE original story too, practically a novel).
Lady Geuna chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
What? WHAT! (reads authors notes again) OFFICIAL unmasked Kakashi picture! Is this young Kakashi or grown Kakashi! T_T OH! I wish I could SEE it! You're so lucky!

Heeh, great story, btw... _' Love the kakairu. _~

yo chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
as soon as you mentioned nightrunners, i had a faint impression that sasuke and naruto would end up like alec and seregil. apparently not? in any case, keep going! _
shake-it-buddy chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Isolde1 chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Hi, darling. It's me again. :)

Love that story: it's a bit on the noir side, but why not?

Yet I am a little confused with all these new names, maybe you could write a glossary of some sorts, so weak-minded people like me wouldn't be lost? Just a suggestion! :o)
Dvana chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
I've put you on mywatch list. You have a very promising beginning here! But you shouldn't write for the reviews, you should write because its somethng you want to read. Otherwise its too easy to get discouraged. Good luck!
udonluvr12 chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Creatice story! It's nice to see some fics where Iruka isn't so naive. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Kakashi Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
It's very interesting please, continue it. I'll be waiting for the updates, please _
Iceheart19 chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
This is very interesting. Plz continue on.
sherri chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
This is a good, interesting story. Please continue writting it. I'll look forward to updates.
Sausweet chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
This is really fasinating. And really original too! Write more, I really want to see where your going with this.