Reviews for Lawful And Lawless
1angelette chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
*is scarred somewhat by Babus/Ezel images*

And NOW we have to figure out uke v. seme...
1angelette chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
Okay, no dirty joke to go with chapter title: minus.

"The trees had their own assassins!": Plus.
1angelette chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Somebody remind me why I didn't check this out before, because the chapter titles are to die for.

OH! I finally got the card-related titles and the law-card IRONY!

Hit Me, Hit Me Again... *scarred*
Moronthe2nd chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
Awesome! Some of the best work I've seen on the FFTA thread so far. Though I hafta say, it WAS a bit confusing at some parts...this chapter was kinda rushed too. But I'm sure you'll fixed that, eh?

Marché's hair defies all gravity!

Needed to say that. .
Icey the Fox chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh my god...

This is brilliant. Quite simply BRILLIANT! I've only read the first chapter, of course, but I love it.

That's probably one of the most original but good ideas I've ever heard. A romance between Babus and Ezel... I like it.

Also, the weird kind of flipping between them two and the gran grimoire is good. Oh man, oh man oh man, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Alright, I'll see you once I've read the next 17, and I'll review again then. Thank you!
ChocoboKweh chapter 18 . 12/10/2006
Yay, update! FaveFaveFave.
MonRan20 chapter 18 . 12/3/2006
Woo-hoo! A new installment! I was hoping a new one would be coming soon! And a most excellent one, too!
Azusasan chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
Yay, finally, I got to sit down properly and read this! It's great, as is expected from you. I think the formatting got a little weird somewhere near the middle, though... And there's a lot of dialogue, too. Not that that's bad or anything, but it wouldn't hurt to put a bit more of description or some such into there, too. I love Ian; he's the best OC I've seen in a long, long time. :D
Jhon 117 chapter 17 . 2/1/2006
hehehe...marvolous chapters
Azusasan chapter 16 . 1/26/2006
Yay update! Finals kept me from reading straight-away, but I'm glad I had the time to sit down and re-read a little and catch up. :D Mewt! Awesomeness, mi lady.
MonRan20 chapter 16 . 1/23/2006
Woohoo! Welcome back, T! You have been missed!
rune-chan chapter 14 . 12/10/2005
please update the fic! i want to see if ian kills babus or not so plaese update
Jhon 117 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
hey again i'm waiting for the next chappie.
Jhon 117 chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
this is the most entertaining thing i've read about Babus and Ezel together (the first too)
MonRan20 chapter 14 . 12/21/2004