Reviews for Interlude 2 : Just Another New Year's Eve
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Ah, so cute. I loved this. Once again, you should write a book.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
oh please continue. I'm enjoying these little OUaTiM fic's far too much, and if you dont write another one, I'll be forced to get on with 'real life' which includes writing a huge essay, and I could just weep at the thought of doing it, so how's this for a plan I just put it off until I can see the deadline looming-which it is (1 week!) and then painc and speand the alst few nights writing a crap essay?

OMG I really should learn to stop rambling, I just find that the words flow out through my fingers before I get the chance to stop them.

Ok, so... anyway, great story(ies) really enjoyed them, hope you'll continue, I'm sure you know all this so...yada yada ya...blah blah blah...more please...
Tally chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
HI, I see it's been a while since you wrote anything for this fic, but please do, i've really enjoyed it. Most Sands'fics have him being a perfect gun fighter even though he's blind. I love that you've let him struggle and develope.

Angelicdemon04 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was so sweet! Though I never pictured Sands to act like that in the end...But I like this Roberto. And El acted just like I imagained.
Bainpeth chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
You said 'to be continued' so I hope so. I like the world you've built for them.
GothicAngel5 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
AWW that was so cute!
ladyhurt chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I am sobbing like a little, sad baby right now! I just read all your stories in the appropriate order and was too cheap to review on all of them individually, but geez the whole story was amzing. Absolutely heartbreaking. Loved it, and will there be a sequel? Cuz I think it would be mucho appreciatio, si? Thanks for the fic, lots of love,

Mahon chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Cute and sweet. I like the thought of El and Sands considering each other brothers.
Ruby-servantof-eli chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow, I've just read all of your Once upon a time in mexico fics
I love the way you've made Sands slightly softer than most writers as they seem to make him a psycho hard ass this is a brilliantly written mixture and I hope you wite more in the very near future
Beloved Fool chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
LOVE IT. one of the best i've read so far. very touching too.
Michelle Micky chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Yay again! I hope you continue the story soon _
Queen Ape chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I just read it all - from survivors to this *sniffles*
Regina chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I just finished reading all of your "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" fics. There wonderful! You're very talented and I hope you will continue soon!
claire chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
yaay! another excellently amazing part to the saga - i really love this whole thing, i'm so glad you're carrying on with it. you're writing is amazing and your character interpretation is completely stunning. well done!
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
You posted!
Wow...Secret Window clips online and a new story from you...suddenly my day is much brighter. :-)
I love the trust in this one. The slow build-up. The acknowledging of just how far they have come, and how far they have yet to go. The brotherly hug, and the emotion that is just beneath the surface. This is beautiful and touching.
(You know what I'm going to say next, right?)
Now get to work on the next one! :-)