Reviews for Night Angel Grounded
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 45 . 12/15/2014
That was literally the worst place to abandon a fic ever. PLEASE CONTINUE. LIIR DONE FUCKED UP HE NEEDS TO FIX IT PLEASE CONTINUE
Melanie chapter 45 . 1/30/2014
OH MY GOD POST!
Melanie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
OMG FINISH THE STORYYYYYYYYYY!
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 45 . 9/23/2009
uuh don't stop THERE!

continue!
SoConfusified chapter 45 . 10/20/2008
Until the Powers see fit to grace you with a working computer document. I shall wait ;)
anonymous.haha.not really chapter 45 . 8/5/2007
hey stranger. It has now been 1 year 5 months and 5 days since you last updated this fanfic. Should I give up all hope of one day reading the ending of NAG? After all, didn't you promise to post after the culmination of junior year and you are now a graduate of the fine academy. You survived the rather of who you thought was named Loretta Sweeney but you later found out that her first name is actually Delia. You grinded through a research paper on Eugene O'Neil within the time of a few months, yet it is taken you much longer to write this fanfic..something i presume you enjoy. I am absolutely positive you did not enjoy writing that research paper. Anyway, please keep me posted on what you plan for the future. Thank you, my bivouacy friend.
populardarling chapter 45 . 7/20/2007
OMG THATS NOT FAIR! this is so good..you must update! dont abandon it!
EriksfavoritePhan chapter 45 . 7/20/2007
I've just finished reading the first 45 chapters. I really love this story. I hope you are able to update soon.
Evenstar656 chapter 45 . 7/6/2007
This story is amazing! You must update!
bubblesnbrooms chapter 45 . 1/11/2007
hey...i absolutely love this story and have read it multiple times but yet every time i get to this chapter and see that it was never finished...at least not on fanfiction and i desperately want to kno the ending of one of my fav wicked stories...please please please update this...it would be amazing!
loveologyy chapter 45 . 6/26/2006
Please, find it in your heart to at least write a final chapter. I cannot express the trailing, but strong, emotions I have to experience by leaving this as a cliffhanger. Stop the torture and just update?

It's excruiating.
GreenArdency chapter 45 . 6/13/2006
I know you like cliff-hangers, but this is too much! Please come on and give us a new chapter. This is just too good to be left hanging.
Blackcathollow chapter 45 . 5/16/2006
... you ended it there and you haven't updated in almost 4 months! you're killing me here, i found your story and was like wow a really really really good that actually has a plot line. so i begging you please update soon, this is going on my favorites list because it is amazing.
Veronika Green chapter 45 . 3/26/2006
Please update...for me? Come on, I'm the laziest thing to ever walk the earth and I was able read 45 chapters in one sitting. I am totally in love with this story, and I will be very sad if you don't continue...

*Li
pottergrl15 chapter 45 . 3/25/2006
NO NO NO NO! UPDATE! Please! I need to know what happens, this story is really good.