Reviews for 1 and a half: Courting Miss Black
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Good work!
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
theat was well done. The characters were not ooc at all.
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was a beautiful story.
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh nice... Very very very well done! I adore it!

~ Melody
Unicorn13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Aw, it's so sweet! I love it. There's one mistake, though; you said that Lucius was 14 years old, and that means he's not old enough for his Apparating license yet, so he can't Apparate anywhere. Good story anyway! It was really well written.

-Unicorn13
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Wow, now that was impressive. Very well written and highly articulate. The descriptive text was every bit as well thought out as the dialogue, very well done.
SilverOrb chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I love it!
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Enjoyed your story. I love Lucius, and as far as I know, this is one of the few with him as a child. Excellent.
Come r&r my fics
~ladylestrange
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Come r&r my fics
~ladylestrange
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Thus begins a four part series on Lucius and Narcissa which wraps around and through my ongoing saga of Muriel and Severus. Keeping them in character wasn't easy, but they practically held me at wand-point until I gave them some airtime, so here they are. I've gotten good comments, but not as many reviews as I'd hoped. I'm not sure how to attract new readers' interest, though, so I suppose I'll be content! Thanks to those who reviewed.
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I've been meaning to read this for a while, and I'm glade that I finally did. It's interesting to see Lucius' thoughts. Usually, I don't like him very much, but I like this interpretation of him. It's interesting.
GhostOfYoda chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
A very good story, told in an adept way! The characters fit perfectly into the situation, making this a very good read!
Candidus-Astrum chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Here I am, checking out your fics...oh so they got switched? Weird...but cool. I'm going to go read the other ones!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
cute, almost as if Lucius had feelings,I could see a lot of grownup Lucius in him. very IC
mysid chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Excellent-both the story and the plot. Loved seeing Lucius (and Severus) manipulate those around them into giving Lucius exactly what he wants.