Reviews for Forgotten Flame
magialuna chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I read this on digital quill first but have no account there to review with. This is wonderful. SO sad and angsty, but really beautiful. Poor Jareth, you just made my heart bleed for him. -Clare
Miss.Silly.Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
DAMN IT ALL!

this is so sad! its painful!

but it was amazing nonetheless
mydirt09 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
I am kind of slow on the uptake but "What is done?"
LadyShalimariVilyanna chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Such a sweet idea. Really well written. loved it. -
The Phantom Lady chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Oh my goodness. You are, without a doubt, one of the single most talented writers on this website. I almost cried at the end of both those chapters. The writing was exquisitely detailed and perfectly written. I look forward to the updates on your Labyrinth chapter fic Cradle. PLEASE update soon!

The Phantom Lady
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
oh!

that's so sad. *sniff*

heart wrenching.

oh, it's not fair!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
whoa.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your version of Jareth.

*sigh*

well done!
saibie chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Oh...How terribly sad. I do love it, though.
tashayar-chan chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
Is that the ending of your fic? I'm just curious cause i really like it... i feel horrible for Jareth though. oh well...we always side with the sad side and wish for the sad side to win.. i guess i'm no different. Thank you. :)
Eleanora Rose chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Wow. To both chapters, but most especially the second. You are very talented.
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Yeah you got a new story up. This is really great so far. I hope to see more soon.
lyn chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
write more
white raven chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Wonderful! I can't wait to read the alternate ending on your LJ. And that whole analogy of Eve taking a bite of the forbidden fruit was perfect for this scenario. Sent shivers down my arm.
sheena chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
O very nice. I like your explaination of the peach/ballroom scene better than the one in the movie by the way. I hope you come up with a sequel or something.
phantomscribe72 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Very intense. Very well written. Seductive, provacative and a ending with a twist. Bravo!