Reviews for Misunderstandings
KaiPhoenix chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
This chapter was an awesome way to wrap it up!

-Kai
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Clever I must say
ilyena damodred chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
lol
Etrixan chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
So I was cruising tari-roo's LJ site and came across a recommendation of your fic as a well-written crossover (in a discussion of just what makes a good crossover), so I decided to check it out. I'm so glad I followed the link. The recommendation was completely justified!

I'm not the world's biggest Buffy fan and I've barely watched a full season of SG1, but it didn't make any difference. I _knew_ what was going on. I _knew_ these characters and the parts they played in their home 'verses. Their 'wtf?' reactions to each other were believable and fun. The ending, with each group thinking the spiders fell into the other group's speciality, was priceless.

Thank you for posting this. I'll be adding this to my rec list on delicious. I may not be a fan of either show, but I am a fan of good writing. ]
a random reader chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
Well this is what a sg1/buffy crossover should be like, thres the perfect mix of ability, misdirection and confusion to seam real.
the grey mage chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
i have to be up in a couple of hours, and i couldnt stop reading this. curse you sample! curse you!
Alkeni chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
EPIC!

That. Was. Awesome!
Tari Roo chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Well that was pretty darn funny! and well written too. The quick interchanges between POVs was a little disconcerting at times but on the whole - wow. Excellent crossover with everyone in character and nicely confused about the 'real' truth. :)

Thanks so much
Lexi0521 chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
This was a great story! I look forward to reading the sequel!
deird1 on LJ chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
This was excellent! I really enjoyed it.
gingerberry1gmail.com chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
Wonderful story, well thought out.
eternaldead chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Love it. You have a good balance and everyone was in character. I also liked the way they meet, you see all too often that one associated with SG1 just happens to be attacked by vampires and saved by Buffy. But guns are much more effective against demons than magic.
Cristalake chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
lol loved the end but I can't help but wonder, were those spiders aliens or demons?
Saffygirl chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
XD That was an awesome ending!

You really got the character's personalities down!
Inarae chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Hiya. Read this elsewhere (Twisting the Hellmouth, most likely, if it's posted there) and when I saw it here, I wanted to add it to my favorites. It's been very much enjoyed-thanks a million for writing and sharing.