Reviews for Misunderstandings
Ivy Gort chapter 14 . 3/24/2004
I really enjoyed this story. You had a great mixture of the people from both shows. It was logical plot and simply nice writing.
Thanks.
Alec Star chapter 14 . 3/24/2004
So, um... about that sequel, would begging help?
TallieCat chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
I've been wanting to review this since forever, but my computer at home wouldn't let me. This is one of the best Stargate/Buffy crossovers I've read yet, and I'm always looking foward to updates! The character interactions are wonderful-you really use the characters' experiences, suspicions and personalities to their full extent. You've got a great writing voice-it's a lot of fun to read! Please keep it up-I can't wait to see what happens next!
manic chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
Hope you write some more sg-1/BTVS x-overs! THis was great.
chaletian chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
OMG! So good! Please write more v. v. soon! I love Buffy/SG-1 crossovers! And see how I abuse exclamation marks in my enthusiasm!
Amber Penglass chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
this isn't the end, is it? If it is, this would make a nice lil prologue to something bigger.
beenieweenie chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
Is it over? I doesn't feel like it is, but the chapter name sort of implies it...I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
Hi there!
Marvelous storry you have going here.
I hope there will be more,cause there just isnt enough good Buffy/Stargate fanfics out there.
Keep up the good work!
Best of wishes
Paladin Steelbreaker
Alec Star chapter 13 . 3/23/2004
Please tell me this isn't it! I'm really looking forward to more of this story... a lot more.
I want to see them come sort of cleanish with each other (we all know how unlikely both teams are to come entirely clean), and see how they react to the other's secret. I want more interaction between Giles and Daniel, Dawn and Daniel, Jack and Buffy, Sam and Willow and so on... and yes, I know I'm being annoying and demanding, but I really love this story!
Joe chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Excellent action chapters. Looks like this is developing into a series of stories. Wonder will Daniel dig out stuff on the 'Slayer' before Giles woirks out about aliens. I can see O'Neill tapping into his contacts about the army outfit and the Initiative. He is very put out about the fact that there is an army outfit that deals with this kind of thing. Next up 'Scoobies in Space'
Chelle86 chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Hmm, so the Initiative are involved now,huh?Wonder where it's all leading!
Nice chapter, hope you upload the next one soon!
Matt chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Great chapter. Keep it coming
Matt chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Great chapter. Keep it coming
DragonStar chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Whoa! This can't be the end can it? I'm too hooked on this story to survive a sudden ending!
unknown reviewer chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
I'm really enjoying this story, just as I enjoyed your "Key of Dagon" one. I'm hoping for a long and involved story which I can savour for a long time, just like the other one.
After all, the island encounter with the spiders is just the first skirmish in my eyes - SG1 went to the island in the first place because they wanted to find out more abt the archaeological site there in the hope that that would shed more light on the stuff they found on P3G-823.
So the main story hasn't even started yet, right? There's going to be an action-packed adventure on P3G-823, right? *asks hopefully*
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »