Reviews for Misunderstandings
DragonStar chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Whoa! This can't be the end can it? I'm too hooked on this story to survive a sudden ending!
unknown reviewer chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
I'm really enjoying this story, just as I enjoyed your "Key of Dagon" one. I'm hoping for a long and involved story which I can savour for a long time, just like the other one.
After all, the island encounter with the spiders is just the first skirmish in my eyes - SG1 went to the island in the first place because they wanted to find out more abt the archaeological site there in the hope that that would shed more light on the stuff they found on P3G-823.
So the main story hasn't even started yet, right? There's going to be an action-packed adventure on P3G-823, right? *asks hopefully*
NeoSeether chapter 13 . 3/21/2004
Riley Finn? A Major? Figured he was a Captain at most; guess he got promoted at some point after 'Into the Woods'. The 'other' Samantha gonna play a part, or just get a brief mention?
For that matter, how do Riley and Sam (Finn) manage to maintain their relationship despite miltary regs? Unless she's a civilian, of course...
Looks like the Scooby Gang are bowing out for the time being... hundred bucks says they go into really deep research mode and make out some nasty discoveries... search term queries "tau'ri", "zat'nik'atel", & possibly "chappa'ai" are gonna be on the list.
Paul Davis is definitely in the worst position right now; he obviously knows both sides, down to the last detail (for the SGC at least). When the arguments start flying, he'll be caught in the middle.
Nice one with Xander quoting one of Ripley's lines from 'Aliens', but so far he's primarily been comic relief. Just me speaking, but the Zeppo deserves to do a little more, what with the soldier memories from Halloween (even if they are mostly faded by now.)
Jeanne chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
You are doing such a great job with this story. Please keep it up.
teaonthestairs chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
Oh gosh what a fanstaic action chapter, I loved the different POV you had going, anyhow more soon.
Aynot chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
An amazingly good story. I want MORE NOW! Please? Anyways this is truly great story; it is well written, has great plot, and is a really good combination and execution of the two shows. All around smashingly good show of workmanship this story is.
captuniv chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
What a battle! Well, SG-1 has seen what Buffy is capable of and are probably going to have lots of questions. Of course, now that she got bit, that will be a bit difficult. Hope they will realize that she was bit and not just grazed by staff fire. Keep it coming!
Haley Teague chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Wow! Heck of a fight scene there! Good description and nice integration of the two groups. I can't wait to see where this goes next.
DragonStar chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Go Buffy! Now Jack's really going to have a lot of questions to Willow will be better in time to try to help heal Buffy.
Diana Renee' Bouvier chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Love ths story! Are you going to finish it soon?
Matt chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Thats cool how you had Buffy help them and how she killed it before she fell down from the poison. Keep it coming. The story is Great.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Great chapters!
I loivew the way that you've done this; showng both sides of the fight was great too!
Well done!
More please! :D
Angela M chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Your story has what a lot of fanfiction lacks, action. And not just any action GOOD ACTION.
Well done, can't wait for more.
Chelle86 chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Wow, great three chapters! You sure do upate fast! Keep up the great work on the story, I'm really enjoying it!
The Fink chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
OK. Officially: EW!
I hate spiders. And as for giant spiders...UGH!
Still, very well written and I *think* I'm looking forward to seeing more...I think...
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »