Reviews for Misunderstandings
NeoSeether chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
Impressive. Most impressive. Swet.
Just a slight reminder... if you do decide a season to place this fic in Stargate canon, keep in mind the following: Daniel kinda ascended for (nearly) all of 6, Teal'c lost his symbiote (late season 6), now he and Bre'tac are on that Tretonin drug, and not to mention what happened to Frasier in late season 7... well, that's what comes to mind at the moment.
Or just go the (even more) AU route if all else fails... then that's a kinda viable alternative. Matching timelines is a plus, though not necessarily integral to the story... well maybe to nitpickers like me and a few other reviewers.
One last thing... I would've thought that (Major) Paul Davis was mainly the Pentagon's liason to the SGC, not really the type the NID would just hand over info to... of course, that's assuming that the Initiative was a joint Army/Marines/NID project. But then, stranger things have happened. Oh well.
LAST THING! Promise. Do the events of the 'Angel' - season 4 also factor in? 'Cause I'm pretty sure fireballs raining down on L.A., not to mention a continuous localized state of nightfall would definitely rouse suspicions among the military higher ups...
Bolo chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Thank Xander for starting that insane rabies topic. Hope this isnt one of those "stand back and be in aww of Buffy as only she can do anything worth while" types. Everyone has something to add.
Joe chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Another excellent chapter, loved the banter
stcobb chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Snerk... More please.
captuniv chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Nice to see that both sides are still suspicious of the other. Seems that Major Davis is not only the SGC liason in the Pentagon but has ties or has been briefed on the Initiative as well. Should be interesting if both SG-1 and the Scoobies ever meet him in this story. Loved the quipping about rabid animals. Keep it coming!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Lol! great chapter!
Loved the humour adn the interaction between Jack and Dawn! :D
More please! :D
teaonthestairs chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
Hey, sorry i have been horribly lazy again. Anyhow very amusing 3 chapters my most favourite part was the bit about Rabies and ducks...not only was it the last thing i read but it made me laugh out load and was very Xander fullish and you can never have enough Xander. ANyhow loved it so far... more updates soon.
luana chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Love it. rabid fowl!...could we have rabid rabbits?
jezowen chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
This story is maintaining a good pace - not too much given away at once, each side discovering little pieces about the other. Nice.
Looking forward to an update.
Majin Gojira chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
I must commend you on excelent banter in this scene. The Rabid Ducks instance is quite humerous. discriptions are quite apt as well.
spacecatdet chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
A very good beginning.
I look forward to seeing how this story devlops.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
Great chapter for both characterization and plot.
Since you hardly ever post typos (and I know you can fix it): you got "here" in your text for "hear" (listening) I think. You hear of items happening.
I like especially how you rotated attention through the characters in a good flow, so we didn't feel like there were big time jumps or large hunks of time covered by two perspectives.
Haley Teague chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
Leave it to Xander to diffuse suspicion - rabid ducks indeed! Too funny! I can't wait to see where this goes - I think I'd lay money on the Scoobies being the first to call the others out, so to speak. Not only do they know more about what the island actually holds, but they're less likely to play the casual card for as long. Keep up the great work!
Joe chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
Excellent so far, poor Major Davis, he going to have to explain scooby history and the existance of demons and elder gods to SG1 over a satellite link. Dawn/Daniel she is a bit young for him, though not underage she must be 17 or so, still I think too young
nascar girl chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
This is becoming a fun story. Wasn't sure at first now, it is starting to get interesting!
Wonder what Jack knows about Slayers ? And Witches ? Keep it going !
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »