Reviews for Misunderstandings
Randall Flagg chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Another interesting crossover. I've been starved of quality Buffy fic's since you finised HP & The Key of Dagon, so I'm looking forward to wherever this is going. Keep up the good work!
Majin Gojira chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Not bad...but I swear to Azathoth that if you do ANY shipping, it will ruin this story faster than the last one. I can smell the Dawn/Daniel from here. This exact spot. End it now, for it is Jailbaiting poor Dr. Jackson. Please turn it into a humorous joke in the next installment IE: "Crap, she's underage" line of thought. Otherwise, not a bad chapter. Jack and "Murray" managed to get Buffy and co's names by not revealing they are military. Wonder how long the charade will be held up.
Pauline chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
I am so glad that you update quickly - this story is great. Can't wait to read the next lot.
Bob the Almighty chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Murray. *snickers* Oh I'm really liking this story so far. It's so *nice* to see crossovers where everyone isn't all buddy-buddy with each other right from the get-go for no particular reason. Conflict is what drives a story after all.
jammies2000 chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
This story keeps getting better and better. I am surprised Buffy didn't call Jack on not pushing the button correctly on the radio. But then again she doesn't totally trust them yet so she is probably watching them like Jack will be watching the Scoobies. No offense against Kennedy but I amd glad she stayed behind I prefer the original Scoobies (plus Dawn if she is written well). Post more soon please this is very good.
Rhoboat chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Good job thus far. Characterization is good and you're sticking pretty well to canon. Keep it up!
Tassos chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
So exciting! All together on one little island. How will they all fit? I'm curious to see whether Dawn will surprise everyone with her language translating skills. Keep it coming (and kudos for havinghte time to write and keep consistant updates!)
Haley Teague chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
Naquidah (or however it's spelled) as an anti-magic agent. Interesting. This just keeps getting more and more intriguing. Keep it up! I'm really enjoying this. I can't wait to see the Scoobies come charging in when they get the signal that it's being disturbed.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
Another great chapter; well done, i can't wait for more!
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
Hey. Loved this chapter, its name 'specially... I love Giles Dear godding and the reaction its gets. And I loved the how both Giles and Daniel were suspsious of each other... very amusing. Sorry i didn't review last chapter I have serius bouts of lazyness but it was excellent too... More Soon
Bob the Almighty chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
OOh. I like this. Especially Gile's alternate 'demon' version of the Gould invasion. I look forward to more of this.
lel1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
This is Great, cannot wait for more Love Lel xx
beenieweenie chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
I promising start. You do a great job with crossovers, I can't wait to see where this one goes!
cara mia chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
update faster! I love this story, and can't wait to see what happens next!
Majin Gojira chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Ah, the problem I had with the last part is addressed, and very well, I might add. I am sensing something Older...Elder...and Outer about this temple...Old Ones...Elder Things...and Outer Gods...IA! IA! ILLYRIA FHTAGN! IA IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN! I do indeed look forward to more work. The plot continues to drive forward.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »