Reviews for Misunderstandings
Majin Gojira chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Ah, the problem I had with the last part is addressed, and very well, I might add. I am sensing something Older...Elder...and Outer about this temple...Old Ones...Elder Things...and Outer Gods...IA! IA! ILLYRIA FHTAGN! IA IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN! I do indeed look forward to more work. The plot continues to drive forward.
Dr. Shubert chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Now this is the sort of crossover I like. It would be great if you could keep both sides totally in the dark about their respective secrets, but I don't really expect it. I do hope the each side can manage to keep their most important secrets however, or at the very least that neither side learns just how many of them the other side has discovered. ("At least they didn't learn about the Stargate/Slayers!") And *please* let's try to avoid a "full disclosure"; it's an overworked crossover cliche that only serves to pad the word count without adding anything solid to the plot.
WW chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
maybe they should call in the cavalry, Riley?
Haley Teague chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Wowsers! Great development here! This is fascinating. I'm so very entertained. Keep up the fabulous work! This is so fascinating. I especially like how you're interweaving the Goul'd with the myths Giles would be familiar with and with the Slayer mythology.
manic chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Crap! Not another cliff-hanger! Hope you post soon, really enjoying the fic.
midoth chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Good to see you back with new story. Enjoy your stuff. Chapters are a bit short, but setup coming along nicely.
Majin Gojira chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Well...this has potential not to suck. Though Giles reaction to Dr. Jackson's photograph seems...odd. Going white and doesn't really keep in tune with what the rest of the world knows about Dr. Jackson. Frankly, it would be more along the lines of "Oh great, that guy with his flying saucers". Thankfully, a SG-1/Buffy crossover naturally inhibits almost everything that brought down your last story. Just remember, Buffy has elements of: Action, Fantasy, Drama, Horror series. Whilst Stargate is basically a Sci-Fi, Action Adventure series. There is some overlap, but there is enough differene to address to make it worth while...and remember the freakin' Horror aspect of Buffy, Con Sarnit!
Bolo chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Haley Teague chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
You really can't go wrong with a good "Oh dear Lord!" from Giles. Too entertaining so far. I can't wait to see where you're taking this!
Sydney21 chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
This is great. Can't wait to read more.
momma-dar chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Well that was definately a cliffhanger. I am really looking forward to reading what is going to happen next. Keep up the great work.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Looks to be very promising, and a little different from what most Buffy/sg1 xovers are.
Well done, can't wait for more! :D
soylent2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Great beginning. I'm looking forward to more of the story. Please keep writing this!
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Yay! One of my favorite crossovers!
Joe chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Loke it so far, good hook, finding Giles could be a problem not to mention what they may find serching for him. It should also attract NID attention, after all they were running the Initiative, Now was the Initiative official or unofficial NID op?
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »