Reviews for Misunderstandings
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Great Story!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
So, in the end they all just made their own assumptions on each other's groups and enemies, but neither has any idea of the actual truth...jejeje

And I liked the way you handled Riley there (Usually I just plain hate him).

Good fic.
Rachel1813 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Amazing story. Five stars.
Scottjunkie chapter 14 . 8/3/2007
Wow, fantastic story. Hooked me up from the first chapter and I could not stop reading till the end. Best BTVS/SG1 crossover I read!
libraflyter chapter 14 . 5/14/2007
Obviously, they were fighting alien demon spiders.

A nice adventure crossover. Good job
Chibeh chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Aw, I love crossovers, great story so far :D
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Okay, they are each half right. They were demonic alien spiders. Does that make them extra-sub-terrestrial, or sub-extra-terrestrial? Or just Raid worthy? Nice fic, whatever the answer.
TripleLLL chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
WOW! That was the best darin Buffy/Stargate crossover I've ever read! A bit short for my usual tastes, I like novels, but not too short and thank god no needless ships.

That for the great ride!
avidgokufan chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
hee hee. I liked this. Is there a sequel? Guess I'll go look. Very fun story.
Gundum M chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
i love the last lines of buffy and jack. well written fic by the way.
Cherri202 chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
I love it! Just a note, Xander's real name is Alexander. It's just a nickname.

Cherri
Javian chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
Haha loved your story :)
Debster chapter 14 . 7/24/2006
Wow. Truthfully its been a really long time since I read anything all the way through on this site, but I've been really looking for a good SG-1/Buffy crossover for awhile. This one blew me away. The story was well written and fast-pased. The characters and situations seemed very much in line with their respective universes and they meshed the two very well. Thank you.
Child of Shadows chapter 14 . 6/1/2006
Love the ending. If this is the end then please write a sequel.
Quatoria23 chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
This is great dude! Demon spiders? Alien spiders? lol... I've been reading through your stuff and enjoyed it thoroughly. I wish i knew more about Stargate, so I could write fanfic with it. :( Being in the military myself, i appreciate that is all very realistically done (even though my expertise runs more towards ships that intentionally sink.) Keep up the good work! I've bookmarked your page.
286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »