Reviews for Misunderstandings
eternaldead chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Love it. You have a good balance and everyone was in character. I also liked the way they meet, you see all too often that one associated with SG1 just happens to be attacked by vampires and saved by Buffy. But guns are much more effective against demons than magic.
Cristalake chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
lol loved the end but I can't help but wonder, were those spiders aliens or demons?
Saffygirl chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
XD That was an awesome ending!

You really got the character's personalities down!
Inarae chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Hiya. Read this elsewhere (Twisting the Hellmouth, most likely, if it's posted there) and when I saw it here, I wanted to add it to my favorites. It's been very much enjoyed-thanks a million for writing and sharing.
skepsis66 chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
lol. incredibly amusing and nicely rounded up. plausible and interesting. the last chapter was great with the interchanging perspective thing between SG1 and the Scoobies.
Daisydill chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
Terrific story, loved the last chapter especially!
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Great Story!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
So, in the end they all just made their own assumptions on each other's groups and enemies, but neither has any idea of the actual truth...jejeje

And I liked the way you handled Riley there (Usually I just plain hate him).

Good fic.
Rachel1813 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Amazing story. Five stars.
Scottjunkie chapter 14 . 8/3/2007
Wow, fantastic story. Hooked me up from the first chapter and I could not stop reading till the end. Best BTVS/SG1 crossover I read!
libraflyter chapter 14 . 5/14/2007
Obviously, they were fighting alien demon spiders.

A nice adventure crossover. Good job
Chibeh chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Aw, I love crossovers, great story so far :D
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Okay, they are each half right. They were demonic alien spiders. Does that make them extra-sub-terrestrial, or sub-extra-terrestrial? Or just Raid worthy? Nice fic, whatever the answer.
TripleLLL chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
WOW! That was the best darin Buffy/Stargate crossover I've ever read! A bit short for my usual tastes, I like novels, but not too short and thank god no needless ships.

That for the great ride!
avidgokufan chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
hee hee. I liked this. Is there a sequel? Guess I'll go look. Very fun story.
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »