Reviews for Misunderstandings
Javian chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
Haha loved your story :)
Debster chapter 14 . 7/24/2006
Wow. Truthfully its been a really long time since I read anything all the way through on this site, but I've been really looking for a good SG-1/Buffy crossover for awhile. This one blew me away. The story was well written and fast-pased. The characters and situations seemed very much in line with their respective universes and they meshed the two very well. Thank you.
Child of Shadows chapter 14 . 6/1/2006
Love the ending. If this is the end then please write a sequel.
Quatoria23 chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
This is great dude! Demon spiders? Alien spiders? lol... I've been reading through your stuff and enjoyed it thoroughly. I wish i knew more about Stargate, so I could write fanfic with it. :( Being in the military myself, i appreciate that is all very realistically done (even though my expertise runs more towards ships that intentionally sink.) Keep up the good work! I've bookmarked your page.
Madripoor Rose chapter 14 . 4/1/2006
Geez, I'm really spamming you with reviews tonight, but you've written so many great stories. This was another cool crossover, and I liked the ending with both SG-1 and the scoobs figuring out who the other parties were. No reason there can't be demons on other planets, right?
deitarionSSokolow chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha! Great ending. I'm glad to finally have found a good Buffy/SG1 crossover.
Lady FoxFire chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
Oh please tell me you have wrote more Buffy/SG-1 fics. PLEASE!
CallaRose4ever chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
How funny I loved it. maybe they were a cross between alien and demon spiders ne? Oh man I want a sequil please.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 14 . 1/18/2006
oh this was great! ! ! I do not know why I never read this before! ! !
Bobboky chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
nice end to the chapter, i like the story
ApocSM chapter 14 . 1/14/2006
Loved it, really did. Great story, great plot. There may be many SG1 crossovers, but they, like this one, are all unique. Hope you put out a sequel or something soon!
APS chapter 14 . 12/3/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Evilclone chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
Brilliant, read it from begining to end and loved it, very well written! Sequal sequal!
Evilclone chapter 6 . 11/2/2005