Reviews for Misunderstandings
Chara13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
cute
Xephon chapter 13 . 5/15/2005
Anyone with sufficient knowledge in firearms and seen the demons on Buffy can tell that there are a large amount of demons that would be easily taken down by bullets. Every time a fic tries to downplay guns as weapons against demons I'm really annoyed. Just letting you know this.
hjcallipygian chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
God, I love your Buffy crossovers.

This is awesome. I wish I had time tonight to read the sequels you've written, but alas, they will have to wait until tomorrow at the earliest.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 14 . 4/5/2005
And thus the SGC meets the Scoobies ... minus Faith, whom I beleive would have adored messing with the military types.

- Damia -
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 4/4/2005
LOL! That was perfect!
Allyanna chapter 14 . 3/25/2005
Your story was very well made. I really liked the parts where you change the POVs. Great way to give a overall view and it didn't turn out odd!
Raliena chapter 7 . 3/24/2005
Cool!

RAe
Dnic5 chapter 14 . 3/21/2005
loved it
zzilly14 chapter 14 . 3/12/2005
I loved this story, it's so funny, and Buffy meeting SG-1? Wonderful crossover. You have characters down pat, the plot was very good, and I just loved it! :)
tvnerdgirl chapter 14 . 2/4/2005
Wow, gotta say I really enjoyed this one. I am only just recently getting into Stargate, but I've been a massive Buffy fan for years and this story was incredibly well done character-wise.
Ragnhild chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
Great!

Have got you on Author Alert now. Hope you write more Buffy/Stargate stuff.
rankokun alpha chapter 14 . 1/3/2005
I loved the idea of the spider just a quick suestion was it a crossbreed of demon and alien?
Losyark chapter 14 . 12/21/2004
Very clever, with a satisfying and appropriate ending ('fer cryin' out loud!). I am impressed with you characterization, the originality of the plot, and the ability to so seamlessly blend both worlds together. You also have a strong grasp of language, vocabulary, and punctuation which, beleive me, is a welcome relief. I know you've probably heard this before, but I am very much looking forward to another story in this 'crossover universe' you've created. Keep up the wonderful work - you make sloughing through ff.n worthwile.
bluelilly chapter 14 . 12/6/2004
MY GOD that was bloody brillient!

will there be a sequel to that or not. because i would love to read it!

It took me a little while to work out the skiping back and forth of the two groups, but after it was fine. And you have a wonderfull imagion!

keep it up.

Annie
Carter's Lab chapter 14 . 11/24/2004
Good crossover story. Liked the last two lines.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »