Reviews for Misunderstandings
Sin3ya chapter 14 . 8/26/2005
good job with the last part about when Buffy said "Alien spiders" and when Jack said "Demon spiders" it gave me a laugh good job again! :)!

P.S: it had a really great outline by the way i especially liked the part where Xander and Teal'c had this whole "Star Wars" thing going on it made me laugh a bunch(i babble a ton!) later days!
Sin3ya chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
going good uhh not to be a pain in the neck but you kinda spelled Goa'uld wrong there is a 'a' after the 'o' in Go

P.S: well good luck (pats you on soulder) :)
GoldenRat chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
This fic is great. I love how smooth the crossover was, not to mention the last two lines. very cool. everybody was so IC.
alien chapter 14 . 6/3/2005
Just wanted to let you know that I thought your fic was fabulous. I really liked the interaction between SG1 and the Scoobies with neither group blindly accepting the others world. Plus you made me laugh!

Chara13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Xephon chapter 13 . 5/15/2005
Anyone with sufficient knowledge in firearms and seen the demons on Buffy can tell that there are a large amount of demons that would be easily taken down by bullets. Every time a fic tries to downplay guns as weapons against demons I'm really annoyed. Just letting you know this.
hjcallipygian chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
God, I love your Buffy crossovers.

This is awesome. I wish I had time tonight to read the sequels you've written, but alas, they will have to wait until tomorrow at the earliest.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 14 . 4/5/2005
And thus the SGC meets the Scoobies ... minus Faith, whom I beleive would have adored messing with the military types.

- Damia -
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 4/4/2005
LOL! That was perfect!
Allyanna chapter 14 . 3/25/2005
Your story was very well made. I really liked the parts where you change the POVs. Great way to give a overall view and it didn't turn out odd!
Raliena chapter 7 . 3/24/2005

Dnic5 chapter 14 . 3/21/2005
loved it
zzilly14 chapter 14 . 3/12/2005
I loved this story, it's so funny, and Buffy meeting SG-1? Wonderful crossover. You have characters down pat, the plot was very good, and I just loved it! :)
tvnerdgirl chapter 14 . 2/4/2005
Wow, gotta say I really enjoyed this one. I am only just recently getting into Stargate, but I've been a massive Buffy fan for years and this story was incredibly well done character-wise.
Ragnhild chapter 14 . 1/13/2005

Have got you on Author Alert now. Hope you write more Buffy/Stargate stuff.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »