Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
pxlenno chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Haha okay, so I realize that this story has been left alone for a good 4 years, but I'd still like to say that the start you got was amazing and utterly intriguing! Even if you don't ever continue on, good job anyway :)
LoVe23 chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
I just read this and I really liked it! Are you going to continue? i hope you do!
bk11 chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Ooh! You're cool! Usher Inn? Is that ref to the House of Usher, perhaps? Or Usher of "Confessions" fame?

I really dig how you gave Rory and normal job. She's a columnist, not a...pulitzer prize winning journalist at the age of 23.

"I will never ask why you're in bed with Luke ever again"

HAHA! Oh, L/L undertones. That's hot. And awesome. And I really like Rory and Lorelai's banter. Feels really true to the spirit of the show.

And you haven't updated this in...forever. Boo!
bk11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Dude! You totally have a fetish for fairytales. And what have you done to Sleeping Beauty? I love it!

I like the snappy dialogue with the urgent "dammit!"s. It reminds me of 1920's noire films. I half expect a Bogie-like character to come in a strut his badass self.
purgedgonedeleted chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
lol..I'm quite enjoying this. Mystery/romance is my favorite genre. I had to laugh outloud when Kenith called "Scout" Junior. I work at a PD and we call the rookie Junior...lol.
Very nice start. I'm going to put you on my alerts. Looking forward to more.
haley chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
scout is tristan...i knew it! yay! it makes your story perfect now. perfect character & perfect story. keep up the great work. i can hardly wait for the next one!
CaliforniaDreamer chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
You still have my intrest! This was really good. I'm scared for Rory...You write really well. And as much as I love Jess, I love Tristan too, so that works for me!
Keep on writing,
Tina
smile1 chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Hey!
This was another excellent chapter. Well written and in character, especially the conversation between Rory and Lorelai. Can't wait for another chapter.
Bye, smile :-)
Vickie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Hey keep writing.I have a question for you.I think that scout is either tristan or somehow related to I right?Please please with strawberries on top.
haley chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
wow great start. i can't wait to see how rory fits into this. update soon
Legs chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Very strong start. I'm very impressed. No Gilmore Girls, yet, but I can't wait to see how you bring them in! And where Jess fits into all this...lovely, I'll be looking for the next chapter!
Legs
CaliforniaDreamer chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh, I like! Very intriguing, makes me worried, makes me curious...good job! It was very well written, and I can't wait to see how you incorporate the Gilmore Girls into this.
smile1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Hey!
I have started this story before, but I can't remember what it was exactly about, so it's a good thing you re-posted it. This first chapter was intriguing and kinda dark, which I liked since it also shone through in your excellent writing.
Bye, smile :-)
Gina chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I remember this story. I was interested in it the first time you posted. I hope you put the new chapter up soon.
O chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I'm hooked already and it's only the first chapter! Please get the next one up soon coz I want to know what happens!