Reviews for YuGiOh and the Secrets Within
jallison099 chapter 18 . 10/29/2012

yugi can control all of his new abilities gong back to hogwarts with his firends and family they all happy to him gave him hugs
dracosfairmaiden chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
It's good! However, you are way off. The Pharoh's name is Atem! Was this written before the last season or before you read the manga that reveiled his name.
GG24 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
His name is atem(u) but people don't know his name and think it's yami.

this is a good chapter I can't wait to read the rest.
Hocapontas chapter 18 . 11/10/2008
This story was absolutely incredible! It was amazing! I loved the chapter with the costumes. The way they all dressed up in ancient Egyptian clothes as their ancient counterparts. I also loved the last chapter, with the end of year feast prank. I would have been laughing my head off at that except that I'm the only one awake right now and didn't want to wake anyone up. You even used all of my favorite YGO and Harry Potter characters. I'll try to read some more of your stories. Just so you know My fav. Harry characters are Sirius and Remus. My fav. YGO ones are the Hikaris and their Yami's. I hope you update your sequel soon even though I haven't read it yet. I'm just about to start it. Thanks for writing this awesome story.
Thriefty chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Great!I like it.
Lady1011 chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
this is a great story its definatly going under my favorites
00asianwriter00 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Yami's name is Atem/Atemu!
Pyrokitsuna chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Twin Tails Speed chapter 18 . 5/20/2006
This is a very good story. I really enjoyed it.