Reviews for Place In the Stars
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
That was very sweet! Write another one please.
moad37 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Ana, you ignorant slut! Besides, that is supposed to be my baby. Mine.
Ok, I give. It's beautiful. Jack with babies-sigh. I love the line, "doesn't this bugger ever sleep?" It is just soJack. Love it. Thank y ou for it. Liking it.
I do get the idea here, that this is the first time that Jack has told Ana that he feels this way. Was she on the ship for all nine months? Or did she hatch the kid on land and then come back on the ship? It is sweet of Jack to tell her that the crew could help her with the night duty-but really? They got no tits. I assume the kid sleeps with Ana or in a net hammock-enclosed so it can't fall out. I know it has to wake up for the purpose of the story, but would it wake up unless it is hungry?
Any how, I assume that Jack has just decided that he wants to do this thing at this point. Good for Ana for accepting it. She did squauk a little, but not much (Ana! Hello? this is Jack, wanting you in his bed, for God's sake-just do it, or get out of the way.) Comforting to think of the three of them purring and cooing all together. (love it when Jack purrs in stories).
Sweet of Jack to accept the kid. But, heck, a baby is a baby. They're cute. Now, who is the father anyhow? Ana must know. I want a full report. And the scene of Jack spinning around holding the kid is just wonderful. *I must now go and be consumed with glee somewhere.*
GooseLives chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
"Anamaria’s form was etched into the stars. Every line of her body, every curve of her face, and every part of what made her so truly real and remarkable was visible above him…and before him."
*That is quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read/seen/ or heard in the entirety of my short life, thus far. I just might be forced to hire you to coach my future boyfriends in flattery. This is too good to leave at just one chapter...I hope you continue!
Missy Mouse chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
*sob*
That was extremly fluffy...
Yay for fluffyness!
J.L. Dexter chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Beautiful, exquisite and devinely written. It's not as confusing as I was expecting when you gave the warning, enough mystery to keep us on our toes.
The lyrics are wonderfully placed and lay in nicely to tie up any loose ends. ;) Great job!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/9/2004