Reviews for When He Was Mine
Cetacea92 chapter 42 . 12/15/2013
Amazing story. So glad that they found each other again.
mya chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Absolutely love your story but I can't seem to find ch 11-14 on the adult version. Can you plz tell how to get there step by step. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)
CrazyFanGirl chapter 42 . 4/21/2013
I loved the portrayal of the ending could have been a bit better. Per say her having to bring him out of a drunken stupor to save his life. Something a little bit more elaborate.
Sincerely
CrazyFanGirl-:)
P.S. Thanks for a great story! :)
Harper Morgan chapter 42 . 3/7/2013
gah! I love this story so much .
Jana chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
OMG! you are really Good! you should make a sequal..to awser all my questions? what about kikyo
Will inuyasha and kagome have children or married?
Koga?shippo?Sango?miroku?
But i love inuyasha
Please make a sequal!
Axzeria chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Whatever website that is, it is nowhere to be found. :?
And I'm still lost about chapter 11 (not 15).
By the way, the chapters go from 9, 10, 15, 16... You skipped the numbers 11-14. So... I'll stop reading for now... Such an awesome story but I got lost.
Axzeria chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Oh no! .
Axzeria chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I just got REALLY VERY lost... O.o
Can you please send me the link of the website? I'm very confused and the fanfic rules are annoying sometimes; getting rid of the random parts from stories...
It's a really good story and I want the rest of it really soon, please?
Axzeria chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
This is SUCH an AWESOME story! I LOVE it!
Kikyou is so shallow... -_- I can't believe people like her actually exist -_-
Axzeria chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Kyaa! /./ Guys like that only exist in stories, anime, and movies. Lol xD
I an LOVING this story! (I'm supposed to be working on my college work . oh well...)
Axzeria chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
AH-MAI-ZING! lol
I would die if I were Kagome at that moment xD
Axzeria chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
NOOOO! Heart-broken before it even terse! Dx
Wait... That's me now . Eh, she has a much higher chance xP lol
Axzeria chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I seriously thought I read this before but I haven't...
I can't believe this is the first time. Well, I'm glad I have something to read. :)
This is adorable and funny and super cute! Lol
bb chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
iam happy you are finshed
Breeluv chapter 42 . 5/19/2012
This really is a sweet story,Words cannot describe how this made me feel because it was so good and touching hell im trying so hard not to cry right now!Inuyasha really is sweet and he had me crying when he cried because it was so sad and I really was scared because I thought he would die or something when you were talking about kagome going away,I felt his pain and kagome' was just very sad/sweet/romantic/touching etc.I look forward to reading more of your work(:

Inuyasha haraKagome Higurashi forever!
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »