Reviews for When He Was Mine
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 33 . 4/7
Wow...his jealousy is intense lol And his personality is a bit out of character :P but I loved it. It was different from his usual hot headed arrogant self. Hmm...isn't the slut role supposed to be Kikyo's? xD
WireWeaver chapter 1 . 3/27
Hi Maggz! I've been following your work for a long time, and you are one of my fav authors. I've gathered a long list of fics and such over the years and had them all saved to my computer, but my computer crashed and I lost everything. This has taught me a hard learned lesson; Always have a back-up ready. So, what I was wondering is if you also wrote a Sesshomaru/Rin fic. It started off by her telling the story of how they met. She was a teen in a rehab home or hospital called Sacred Heart. Her parents had died in a car accident and Sesshomaru more so pulled her out of her despair. They end up falling in love although he resists because she is so much younger. I could swear I saved it under your name, but after so long maybe I am not recalling the info right. I can't find this story on the internet. If it is yours could I possibly have a link to it or a copy? This time I have a 16GB flash drive I am saving all my fav fics on. Thanks. Lori
notorious angel chapter 42 . 1/16
i will only say one word...WOW
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Cetacea92 chapter 42 . 12/15/2013
Amazing story. So glad that they found each other again.
mya chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Absolutely love your story but I can't seem to find ch 11-14 on the adult version. Can you plz tell how to get there step by step. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)
CrazyFanGirl chapter 42 . 4/21/2013
I loved the portrayal of the ending could have been a bit better. Per say her having to bring him out of a drunken stupor to save his life. Something a little bit more elaborate.
Sincerely
CrazyFanGirl-:)
P.S. Thanks for a great story! :)
Harper Morgan chapter 42 . 3/7/2013
gah! I love this story so much .
Jana chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
OMG! you are really Good! you should make a sequal..to awser all my questions? what about kikyo
Will inuyasha and kagome have children or married?
Koga?shippo?Sango?miroku?
But i love inuyasha
Please make a sequal!
Axzeria chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Whatever website that is, it is nowhere to be found. :?
And I'm still lost about chapter 11 (not 15).
By the way, the chapters go from 9, 10, 15, 16... You skipped the numbers 11-14. So... I'll stop reading for now... Such an awesome story but I got lost.
Axzeria chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Oh no! .
Axzeria chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I just got REALLY VERY lost... O.o
Can you please send me the link of the website? I'm very confused and the fanfic rules are annoying sometimes; getting rid of the random parts from stories...
It's a really good story and I want the rest of it really soon, please?
Axzeria chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
This is SUCH an AWESOME story! I LOVE it!
Kikyou is so shallow... -_- I can't believe people like her actually exist -_-
Axzeria chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Kyaa! /./ Guys like that only exist in stories, anime, and movies. Lol xD
I an LOVING this story! (I'm supposed to be working on my college work . oh well...)
Axzeria chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
AH-MAI-ZING! lol
I would die if I were Kagome at that moment xD
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »