Reviews for Love's Innocence
The Prince of Nothing Charming chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
this is an amazing fic Its one of the first fics i ever read you need to finish this it's too good to leave half done PLEASE its amazing
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Can you please finish this fic the way you wrote it makes it awesome a little confusing with the like 8 kids names but still an amazing fic PLEASE finish it
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
WAIT YOU ENDED IT THERE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! ALSO BRING BACK THE SYDNEYxVINDINA CUZ I LOVE THEM AND AKI AND TARA THE BESTEST OK SO YOU LEFT IT WITH TARA ALMOST DEAD! YOU NEEED TO COME BACK OK? im sorry but just... I know your computer was messing up but it was so long ago :'(
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
All these couples were made for each other... Im gonna miss them... :'(
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Ah Mrs.Q is a Hoochie mama rolls on floor laughing (rofl) When i picture Sydney's (who is my favorite character) whips I picture the lightning things from iron man2 that the bad guys had. OMG they probably copied you! Im gonna write a complaint! Come back please!
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
I get it TONberry SHUpuff TONSHU! I love your story! Giggle fit.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Ah... Sometimes you just need a good fluffy fanfic to help you through a shitty day. Now that I think about it you describing Vindina made me think. Wakka is actually hot when good graphics are on. Don't add villans and ruin my marshmellow-y (fluff) wonder land :(
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
This is like the biggest bestest piece of heartwarming fluff I've ever read, but if you make sydney get pregnant I swear I will fucking kill you
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
He was in the middle of the motions of chucking it teehee *colappese in a fit of giggles* imma gonna review all the chapters so you come back *maniacal laughter* chucking it *giggle*
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
The picture of someone fighting with chopsticks makes me laugh everytime! Can you continue this. Pretty please? For me? Prettyplease with a cherry on top? I'll give you some candy? I'm guessing it's not done cuz it doesn't say complete ;)
ToxicInsanity chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
i cant wait till the next one yeah very good yeah :D
Warrior of Virtue chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
It's good to have this one back. Update soon.
Amon-100 chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
Come on please write more, this is one of the besty stories i have read so you gota write more, please

peace

Amon
Warrior of Virtue chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
Please continue.
yohkohino chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
it was kewl...i dunno, the kids relate to their parents a lot, it's good. The first story was awesome as well.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »