Reviews for Blush: Alternate Ending
The Deer Lord chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Heartbreaking, yet heartwarming. Five stars from Yono.
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow, what an ending. Are you sure there is no way to get them back?

keep writing,

fatherfigure1
Annie Nomouse chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
At least Kim and Ron are together. That's all that matters.
Alice Shade chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Hmm, that wasnt even half bad.

As idealistic pairing, as it is, you make it sound plausible enough.

Good work.
fudje chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Way touching. Awesome.

Locked away in their own private Universe...
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Me again. Thanks for taking my advice about the profanity; coming from Ron, it didn't sound anywhere near natural. But this news about a second chapter worries me. In my opinion, the story is fine the way it is. Somehow, I fear that this will end up like "The Gift" (an excellent story until that last chapter knocked it down to average). Then again, you're in the driver's seat, not me. I just hope you stay away from dangerous roads. Peace out.
Ace Lannigan chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Keep an eye out for Chapter 2. It will be posted hopefully this weekend, if I get unlazy enough to finish writing it. Also check out the newly edited first chapter, over 400 more words added in this edition. There will also definitely be a chapter 3, and maybe even a chapter 4. Four will depend on if I want it to end happy or not so happy. Opinion matters, if you want it tell me.
Lou Serbio chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
well done, a bit finite for such good characters, but well done. Maybe the solution isn't too far away.
KP4me chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Wait,but that means,no more KP... NO! Oh wait, it's just !
You had me scared for a moment!
creativeartist chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Hey, nice story. it kinda inspired me to start my own Blush Alternate story line. If you don't mind, i'd like to start my own. I'll give you creadit of course.
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
So sad. Make a second chapter of how he brings them back or something. Great story.
to-all-romance chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Great job that rocked. You really know how Love vs. Angst eats the living daylights out of people. Please keep updating.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Despite the abruptness of the ending (and the fact that the swearing stuck out badly), this is a terrific work. The story is intriguing and original, and I'm a sucker for K/R. Very good.
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Interesting. Nice alternate ending.
JapaneseJewel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
That was GOOD!
One of the best fics I've read in awhile!
*Jewelie*