Reviews for Brothers
Awwwwws :3
crazy catty chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Darling, I love your story it is adorable and well written with a bit of action , a dash of pranking and an abundance of cuteness. After those compliment filled words I have only one request...
UPDATE ITS BEEN NINE YEARS PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY
I noticed that you were on fanfiction 6 years ago and mentioned updating and can only hope and pray you have not abandoned it all together
a lovable crazy fangirl
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2014
I agree with you 100% about Snape being baited.
LuluCerulean514 chapter 40 . 1/18/2014
This is super cute! I love Draco, he's always been my favorite yet I kinda like it when he gets hurt.. Anyways I love how u sort of added a Sectumsempra scene on the Train, very creative:) a little slow going but I can't wait to read more soon! I think u should add a couple of brother bonding scenes where it's just Harry an Draco(I've always been a sucker for twin boys) can wait to read more!
P-Webes chapter 40 . 1/8/2014
well to me it seem you did end the story. i mean you got so far in this story i don't think you should stop writing it, even if its been a few years since you last updated
, i would really appreciate it if u started it up again, its an AWESOME story! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
please don't right it such big blocks, space. it hurts my eyes.
-a devoted fan
Hi chapter 40 . 12/12/2012
Hi is it over yes great I love it seaqual awesome write one no I want more soon
sd chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
1. You never said what Draco wanted to be

2. You mentioned that Hermoine wanted to be a teacher

3. Your story is great
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I thought that I would let you know that Draco's score is right but Harry's is wrong. His should have been a 10 1/2 not 8 1/2. He made 4 O's which is a total of 8 pts, 1 E which is 1 1/2 points and 1 A which is 1 pt. So 81 1/21 is 10 1/2 plus however much extra for doing a corporeal patronus charm. I don't know if anyone noticed that but I thought that I would let you know.

Unless it was a test to see if anyone was paying attention? Anyway I look forward to reading more of your story.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
This is allowing Dumbledore too much control.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
I honestly think these people are insane.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Not good enough explanation Remus or Dumbledore. As for the snacks, well when you leave those boys with abusive people you should expect what you get.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Sounds like fun!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Actually those are good scores.
JackFrost23 chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
Please update i love this story.