Reviews for The Jedi Dawn
Necroblade chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
A nice story, you've got a good idea in bring back Obi-wan, and you've executed it very well. You've even got a all powerful controlling emperor. I really like it.
Tiana Calthye chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE JEDI DAWN! YOU CAN'T! (weeps) But I'm sure that you're twice as annoyed as I am about it...

Which is why I am putting this threat into the review. Because I KNOW how this story can end- because I was bored, and decided to plot out all of your stories- if you LEAVE IT, I'M FINISHING IT! (evil eyes) I'll take this story and write it my way.

But I'm not really that put out about it. (smiles) You've made me through fanfic more of a Jedi than you thought. I understand your logic (Force, I hate understanding everyone's logic at times...), and I understand why you had to drop it. So that's why I'm making this offer- I'll take it on, and use my plot bunnies on it, and you can beta it. If you want. (evil grin) It may be safer to leave me to my own fanfics though...

Yet I like your ending. The ending line fit...

I hate to almost flame, but it wasn't a very good chapter, and I understand why you had to drop it if that's the best you could do. Sorry, Master. (sheepish grin) I always express my thoughts though.

You can't finish it, because the way it's taking it into another complete world would mean another complete series. You've created a new world, if you know what I mean, and it's too overwhelming now. (sighs) Don't worry, though annoyed I am... it's okay.

Nevertheless... MTplotBWY, my dear second Master.

Falcona and Luke chapter 12 . 11/1/2004
A shame, you're not continuing.

The ending to this... IS dead.

Lost your passion for this fic?
hewgleymom chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
Are you on vacation? Will you be coming back to relieve your devoted fans from waiting for more of your wondeful story?

Hugs,

Elizabeth
hewgleymom chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
Should I give up? Are you just having a great summer and no time to write? Should I keep watching for more chapters? Just give me a sign or at least "A New Hope".

Hugs,

Elizabeth
Tiana Calthye chapter 11 . 6/13/2004
Before I bother reviewing, could I ask a favor, and have you email me (you know the right addy) about Obi-Wan's personality. You write him very well... and if you could get me an idea about how he thinks, I'd appreciate it. (For the New Sith Order) Thanks.

Okay, NOW I can review. I suppose that you're right with the hasty... ect... yeah. I'm sorry about being so... apprupt, but hey, I do know you, I can critque you... snrk. It was better than the last one, there was more plot to it... something different that I liked better. There were a few spots that needed work, but other than that, it was better. I'd rate it 8. The grammer wasn't bad, and all that... also, the plot was more formed, if you know what I mean. Plus, the part with Han and Obi-Wan, and Darth Vader... they were very cool. You didn't quite get Han's personality all the time, but hey! It was really good.

I still love the story, you write it very well.

Dalara chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
Great chapter! And I'm still lurking around. Love the way you handle words and weave them into an easy-flowing story. Your descriptions are simly wonderful, vivid, making the reader envision the places.

What I wonder is if we are going to see any more of Qui-Gon. ;)
knbnnate chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
Cool! Great part, I can't wait for more :-)
kyer chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
I must admit I was originally drawn to this story by the tantalizing idea of Obi-Wan reborn and into the hands of the Emperor. (Seeing as I'm a rabid Ben/Obi-Wan Kenobi fan.)

Since then your writing has not failed to disappoint save for one small twinge of uncertainty when it seemed you were going to give him god-like powers and thus erase his humanity.

I count your story writing in with the likes of Cynical21 and Kenya Starflight.

I would give it a 9.5 and that is only because perfection is something that should always be sought after yet never quite attained lest the god Lucas be angry. *lol*
Kynstar chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Ohh this was an definite powerpunch of a postie! Great work!

Al right... ya want a rating? OK guess it'll be a 9. I know not quite a perfect 10, but ya juz about there!

Vader skipping out on the Emp made me think of the rate being a 9. It could be possible, but unlikely. And this being an AU who knows what might happen! hehehe

Also loved the punch Han gave Obi! Totally hilarious! And poor Obi... him spilling a little of his heart out to Han was priceless as well!

And the funny bit about Yoda was great! hehehe

Can't wait for more!
Falcona SkyWolf chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Intriguing!

Let's see... Luke, Kai, "Anakin," me, and... maybe "Mara" have read this. That's 5 out of 10. Not too shabby, eh?

I like! Great idea, of Vader seceding. Obi-Wan's dialogue is perfect. I can see MacGregor- or even better, Guiness- delivering those lines.
Tiana Calthye chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
Rating... 7.5. Why, you may ask, and I shall indeed answer. Actually, the later parts I'd rate higher, but, in total, this is what I got. In the earlier parts, you did not use much discription, mainly dialogue, and your paragraphs were very short. It didn't do too much for the plot really, though, once you got started, it actually went somewhere. I'd have to say that the parts with Darth Vader were my favorate, and probably the better written of the entire story... there was a reality with them, anyhow.

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't my favorate chapter, it seemed more hasty than some of the other chapters. I still really like the story... (And since I'm not holding your smileys hostage anymore, you must post on Middle-earth now...) Really, I do.

I look for more, and look to see where these new-found plot lines are taking us.

Keep writing, and may the Force be with you,

knbnnate chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
Chapter 10: 10/10. For the most part, I felt like I was reading a Zahn book - you always manage to come up with another surprise for me, and it fits with the story and with the universe every time. You make good use of a great range of the characters available to you, and you keep the story flowing with appropriate scene changes and intriguing dialogue. I've been racking my brains here to find a genuine criticism of this chapter, and I really just can't do it - sorry. ;-)
Kynstar chapter 10 . 5/27/2004
Great update! Totally heavy this time! :D hehehehe loved it when Leia slapped Han. He was like... 'What did I do/say?' hehehehehe juz great!

Um poor Leia and Luke though... finding it out this way was prob better though. Definitely for Luke to find it out this way than later like in the real movie.

Great update! :D :D
Falcona and Luke SkyWolf chapter 10 . 5/27/2004
Whoa-hoa...

This is a X.

Definitely.

Fun thing with the Chiss there.

Great personification of the characters.

And a very interesting look into the relationship between Luke and Obi-Wan. There's not much to go on from the books- there's just slight tones of bitterness. I'm sure that if Obi-Wan was alive, Luke would have been more bitter towards him for lying.

Great work!