Reviews for BadgeQuest: The Movie!
Xolroc chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
It's been so long without updates! Has Badgequest become another deadfic?
Carol chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I'm going to cry. You must finish writing this! For your fans and for the awesome story you've written. I just started a thread at my guild on for the best fanfiction our members have read and am listing you and the BadgeQuest as one of them. You're up there with Ace Sanchez's Pokemon MASTER!

Finish this!
UnbiasedBias chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Eh? You haven't updated this movie? But isn't this the last of the BadgeQuest that you've written so far?

Can you finish THIS one then? Or tell me if there IS another one? Cause I really REALLY wanna know what happens...
pikagurl23 chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
I know I've written this multiple times to you, but wonderful story, though I know it probably won't ever be finished. I loved how you made it to be like a real stereotypical pokemon movie, with the whole theme song and theme at the beginning. However, I am still so disappointed that this story never reached full potential and neither did we really see much of anything, in terms of climax and plot. I really would have loved to see this thing completed, especially now with Ash and Misty having their little 'fling' and all. Either way, you write terrifically and much luck to you.
Peter chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
So... I like this story, a lot. The whole thing. But...

Four years four months and no word? Dare I hope for completion?

*sigh* Either way, I'm impressed and enthralled. You've written something good, you have. Thanks for cracking your mind open and sharing it with us.
lordsesshomaru2 chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Very interesting story, but I'm despondent about the time since the last update.
Dancergal06 chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
I recently just got back into Pokemon fan fiction. It was my original fandom back when I joined in 2004 and my OTP was Ash/Misty. I've been searching for a good Ash/Misty fan fiction for a few days now that I had never read before.

I just spent my entire night reading the BadgeQuest series, and I was stunned by how amazing it was. I don't really understand why you don't get more reviews; I mean I was unaware of the existence of this series until I went into one of the C2 Communities for Ash & Misty, but I really was pleasantly surprised and shocked by the beauty and complexity of this plot. The last chapter of The Big Goodbye was quite possibly one of the best things I've ever read. So beautiful. Your description is amazing as well. I can imagine all of the things happening when I read it easily.

I hope you know just how talented you are. You have a rare gift of conveying your story with poise and such conviction. Please continue to share your gifts with the world and continue to tell your story. I noticed you are still active, so I've put this story and you on my alert list. I hope to see you update this story soon because it really is amazing. Keep on writing!
ThyOtherSide chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
I just finished reading the BadgeQuest series and am REALLY shocked that you barely received any reviews! Maybe you uploaded all your stories at once or sumthing? I mean, the whole series is phenominal and contrasts between adventure, suspense, action, friendship and romance, and even nonfiction [the United States]. When do you ever see the cast of Pokemon traveling in the real world on with such a magnificent and moving novel series?

Please continue this series and finish the movie whenever you get the chance. Know that there are a lot of patient [and nonpatient like me] readers who need to know the ending of your fantastic series. I want to encounter the remaining Dark beasts so badly and see Ash come face to face with Giovani [sp?] ! I even checked your account on Pokemon Tower to see if there was any progress there and nope, I was denied the pleasure haha.

I noticed that your whole series got 2 HUGE awards for EACH STORY SEGMENT from the website's host of writers and readers. Now there's some recognition of incredible pokemon fanfiction composition ART.

If you get the chance, please email me back at and update me on whether or not you will consider continuing the story. Thanks so much for all you have done to my brain and its imagination as well as everyone else's.

Please, if not for my sake then for everyone who is a fan of your series, continue to WRITE, WRITE, WRITE.
Ph34r Productions chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
Awsome story. I started this a couple of days ago (after being griped by a sudden urge to read pokemon fanfiction) and i LOVE it. It's great, the story is good, the characters are good, and, well, everything is good. In fact the only thing that is not good is that when I looked to see when this was last updated... I shuddered. Three years is a long time for an update, but I have seen longer. So please, please update this. It is an amazing story, and I really want to read the end. Please?

To a very good writer whom I hope will continue this fic,

c ya next time

-Ph34r Productions

P.S. I did notice that you still seem to be active, so that gives me some hope. :)
Paosheep chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
I'm gonna start off by sayinng that I just read the rest of the badgequest stuff, but am too lazy to write a review for each one.

Second... *sigh*. I'm "being patient."

Finally, I want to say that overall I've found your stuff pretty impressive. I commend you on retaining character's personality traits without making them annoying. I also appreciate that, although Ash is saving the world, making the story at least partially epic, the story remains innocent enough that out the fun parts don't seem awkward or forced. Your OCs are believable, the supernatural stuff doesn't feel silly, and the battles are neither drawn out nor insubstantial. Sometimes the diction seems a little awkward (you know what you want to say, but it sounds funny when you say it), but that's really the only thing I've found that might need improvement. Over all, though, like I said, I'm impressed.

Awesome job! Thanks for the read.
Arrow chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Aw man, you aren't going to finish this are you. Well, the whole Badge Quest series was great. I like the way you write and explain. I also liked the way you had the Ash and Misty love going on. I hope that out of nowhere you decide to finish this story, I would really like to see an ending. Good Luck.
missgoflightly chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Please - I am down on my knobbly knees - please, please, I beg off you continue this story. Without it, life is empty (think I revealed a little too much but whatever)

*sobs* Please...
crissinmon chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Is ther more?
Kitsunebell74 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
HELLO! Are you ever going to update! I'm waiting!
Kidate chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
Oops. I reviewed for the wrong chapter. Ehehehe...

Anywho, this is still great. SO I continue to bug you. BUGBUGBUGBUGBUGBUGBUGBUGBUG!

Drgn Prncss