Reviews for The Judas Goat
SugarNSpike chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Very, very impressive, keep up the good work, I'm sure you will.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
The Judas Goat has been nominated for the Lilith Fair Award at Fractured Fairytales Awards. If you wish to decline or enter into other categories, please contact us.
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I remember reading this a long time ago and now I found it again and I must say that this has to be my favorite Lilah/Wes fic. The title is awesome.
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
What an interesting twist to Deep Down and the ending was quite romantic, well at least by Wes/Lilah standards. :)
I love your take of Wesley's thoughts on Lilah and you captured the denial & shame well. I disagree with some of your Lilah thoughts though. I think Lilah would be delighted if Wes joins W&H provided he works with her of course.
'And it did. How appropriate was it that he shed his last vestiges of goodness, traded her his soul in the Oasis of Eden? The betrayal was complete. The sacrificial knife would eventually fall but for now he was more content than he had ever been in his troubled life. Maybe it was Eden after all.'
That's just beautiful.
Please archive your Wes fic at /archive/
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Another wonderful story, Dana, with good psychological insight into both Lilah & Wes. And a lot of Lindsey, too, even though he didn't appear as a character. He did play a large part in Lilah's life. His drink of choice sounds pretty godawful, though! Anyway, this was great, as are all of your stories!