Reviews for And Then There Were Two
TheDeadKing011 chapter 9 . 3/23
I laughed so hard while reading this chapter! It was fantastic! The whole story is fantastic! Incredible job here!
TheDeadKing011 chapter 2 . 2/29
I guess you'll get a review from me in every chapter. This is just too amazing! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! And your ANs are just so funny!
TheDeadKing011 chapter 1 . 2/21
Love this fic. No more to say. *goes to the second chapter*
AMAZING JOB HERE!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Aside from a patently cliched bad guy (hooray!), this is actually a valid explanation to the yamis (most of them, anyway) getting bodies. I have to wonder about the physics of that gun, though. It's rather difficult to separate a soul, especially one bound by magic.

brittney
lilystar6 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
What. Did. They. Look. Like

nice use of technique
lilystar6 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
the muse dialog cracks me up so much, and this segment is especialy loaded

Yami: …My aibou is talking about killing people? When did this happen?

Seto: Has anyone noticed we're not actually saying anything of importance?
lilystar6 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
this. is. EPIC.
nupinoop296 chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
O_o I liked the ending. But MAN that was one of the angstiest things I ever read...
gamer260 chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
Love it and sequel?
Nyx chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
This is the most brilliant story that ever was brilliant. Thank you. It also helped me in procrastinating over my own exams. Thanks again.
kingleby chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
oh this story is awesome! _ the angst was really well done, and i loved the epilogue, the last part was so funny! _
Eternal Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Just glancing over my first beta job, and giggling. Gosh, I remember falling in love with your stories when you wrote this...

It's been a year and 7 months. Can you believe it? Gosh...
Zolac no Miko chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
[Face faults] OMFG. I love how you've written Bakura. So contradictory. He doesn't know what to think about Ryou. Poor Bakura. He's all confused. He's like, "I love my hikari so much, BUT I'M EVIL, but he's so pretty, EVIL DOESN'T USE WORDS LIKE 'PRETTY'... and so on. Hee hee, poor yami.

Wow, now I'm really tired and I'm going to go to sleep. This was my bedtime story, don'tcha know. Wow. I'm going to have effed up dreams, aren't I?
Zolac no Miko chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
Wow, I totally didn't expect this! I've been spending all this time worrying about how the hell you would combine them again, and it never occurred to me you would just leave them with their own bodies! Way to go surprises!
Zolac no Miko chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
No! No hurty Ryou and Bakura!

And someone, please please please kill that *thing* that used to be Ceebague!