Reviews for And Then There Were Two
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Aside from a patently cliched bad guy (hooray!), this is actually a valid explanation to the yamis (most of them, anyway) getting bodies. I have to wonder about the physics of that gun, though. It's rather difficult to separate a soul, especially one bound by magic.

brittney
lilystar6 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
What. Did. They. Look. Like

nice use of technique
lilystar6 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
the muse dialog cracks me up so much, and this segment is especialy loaded

Yami: …My aibou is talking about killing people? When did this happen?

Seto: Has anyone noticed we're not actually saying anything of importance?
lilystar6 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
this. is. EPIC.
nupinoop296 chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
O_o I liked the ending. But MAN that was one of the angstiest things I ever read...
gamer260 chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
Love it and sequel?
Nyx chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
This is the most brilliant story that ever was brilliant. Thank you. It also helped me in procrastinating over my own exams. Thanks again.
kingleby chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
oh this story is awesome! _ the angst was really well done, and i loved the epilogue, the last part was so funny! _
Eternal Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Just glancing over my first beta job, and giggling. Gosh, I remember falling in love with your stories when you wrote this...

It's been a year and 7 months. Can you believe it? Gosh...
Zolac no Miko chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
[Face faults] OMFG. I love how you've written Bakura. So contradictory. He doesn't know what to think about Ryou. Poor Bakura. He's all confused. He's like, "I love my hikari so much, BUT I'M EVIL, but he's so pretty, EVIL DOESN'T USE WORDS LIKE 'PRETTY'... and so on. Hee hee, poor yami.

Wow, now I'm really tired and I'm going to go to sleep. This was my bedtime story, don'tcha know. Wow. I'm going to have effed up dreams, aren't I?
Zolac no Miko chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
Wow, I totally didn't expect this! I've been spending all this time worrying about how the hell you would combine them again, and it never occurred to me you would just leave them with their own bodies! Way to go surprises!
Zolac no Miko chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
No! No hurty Ryou and Bakura!

And someone, please please please kill that *thing* that used to be Ceebague!
Zolac no Miko chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
Hey, wow, look, I wanted to be asleep an hour ago! Instead, I'm reading your fic. Congratulations; you will be the reason for me fallin asleep in biology tomorrow.

I've been away from this fic for awhile. I'd forgotten how good you are at writing the characters. It seems like they're straight out of an episode, that's how spot on they are. Although I would love to see an episode this effed up. Wow. How the hell is this going to get fixed? There is so much psychological trauma!
aquastar bluemoon chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
odd ending *thinks back to story* old goat LOL thats funny hehehehehehe but i am easy to make laugh its a good story i was on the edge of my seat reading the last chapter when they got shot my computer signed me off (it does that) whe i was reading it i went nuts but it let me finnish it was really good still...old goat hehehehehehe
Zolac no Miko chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
*whimper* Bad bad men do bad things to poor suffering Yami! Kill kill kill hurt bad men kill! Man, it's just killing me to see him like this. *hugs Yami* Poor Yami! I'll protect you! *snuggles*